Podesta's Best Friend At The DOJ Will Be In Charge Of The DOJ's Probe Into Huma Abedin Emails

If Lynch recused herself from overseeing the FBI's investigation of Huma's e-mail it only makes sense that they - Lynch and Barry - would put another stooge in place to continue to protect Hillary.

You ain't seen NOTHIN' yet! This comes from a friend of mine. It supposedly originated from someone at the FBI who is close to the Benghazi investigation. There's more to it, but I don't want this thread moved to the Conspiracy section.

A Friend sent this to me…
FBI insider confirms everyone’s worst suspicions.
The Hillary Clinton e-mail server was merely a distraction from the Clinton Foundation and most of Washington, D.C. is in up to their necks in what could be the biggest scandal of all times. This inside info comes from someone claiming to be a high level FBI analyst whose job was to look at the records, with his notes added. The smoking gun is about to arrive and there are “a lot of people involved”. To save everyone time, what follows here are the choice bits. Looks like Trump and Putin hold some of the cards. This could be the most interesting election ever.

"There is intense pressure within the FBI for us not to indict Hillary. I am posting from a position of near anonymity and enough plausible deniability to evade prosecution, as we have all been given gag orders. There is enough for Hillary and the entire government to be brought down. People do not realize how enormous this whole situation actually is. Whether she will be indicted or not depends on how much info about others involved gets out, and there are a lot of people involved. The real point of interest is the Clinton Foundation, not the e-mail server. We received the server from Benghazi, then from the server we found data on the Clinton Foundation. Then we realized the situation is much worse than previously thought.

Super Classified Materials on the Clinton Email Server: Hillary had Special Access Programs on her server, which if made public, would literally cause an uprising and possibly foreign declarations of war. A Special Access Program is an intelligence program classified above top-secret. These programs are supposed to be held on closed servers at secret locations. The only way to get one is if you are specifically read on to a program, have a need to know, then you must physically go to a location and pass through several layers of security to even look at the program. A good example in non-classified terms would be the locations and operations of our intelligence operatives around the globe, or our missile silo locations.

A Bigger Problem than Hillary: Killing Hillary would not cause this problem to go away. The problem is with the Clinton Foundation as I mentioned, which you should just imagine as a massive spider web of connections and money laundering, implicating hundreds of high-level people. Though I do not have a high opinion of Hillary, she is just a piece -albeit a big piece – of this massive storm. Legal is asking preliminary questions about whether or not she has been coached (she has) and setting up the general line of questioning.I am a high level analyst though, so my job is only to look at her records.

The FBI has more than enough on the Clinton Crime Family's Foundation to put both the Clinton's away for a long time.

Case in point - Morocco: In exchange for shutting down a US Phosphate Company, the Phosphate-Producing Morocco gave Hillary something like $23 Million....and there are DOZENS of reported accounts similar to this.

One AG looking at this says there could be HUNDREDS of criminal counts being compiled.

Even if Hillary wins, it's looking more and more like she will go the way of Nixon - possibly being allowed to step down within about a year after being in office...and how ironic and fitting that would be since she 'cut her political teeth' working on the Watergate.

The FBI has more than enough on the Clinton Crime Family's Foundation to put both the Clinton's away for a long time.

Case in point - Morocco: In exchange for shutting down a US Phosphate Company, the Phosphate-Producing Morocco gave Hillary something like $23 Million....and there are DOZENS of reported accounts similar to this.

One AG looking at this says there could be HUNDREDS of criminal counts being compiled.

Even if Hillary wins, it's looking more and more like she will go the way of Nixon - possibly being allowed to step down within about a year after being in office...and how ironic and fitting that would be since she 'cut her political teeth' working on the Watergate.
...and then we'd be stuck with that goddamned sleazy, Israel-hater, Timmy Kaine.

Forum List

Back