Pocketbook Issues will Decide the 2022 elections

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Which is why Leaders of the Democratic Party are trying to shame voters who are concerned about the economy instead of being concerned that Republicans might win elections.

After Democratic Thought Leader Behar cites a poll, Political Officer Goldberg says something disparaging about either that poll or polls in general. I couldn't really tell what she said. But it rattled Behar. I'm sure Whoopi will be given re-training in sticking to consensus and not interrupting a white woman.

Anyway, Behar is right to be depressed about Democratic Party prospects in November. People are not going to the polls thinking, 'those hundreds of people locked up in the DC jail on J6 related charges are going to destroy democracy.' They'll be thinking 'I had to delay retirement,' 'my 401k has less money now than it did two years ago, and I've been steady contributing,' 'after I vote, I have to stop at the pawn shop to get money for gas,' or 'Biden cancelled 10K of my 40K student loan, but I still owe more than I make in a year.'

Maybe what Democrats don't get is that "Democratic Party," is a name they picked because democracy is key in our system. When "Democrats" lose, that doesn't destroy "democracy," any more than when "Republicans" lose, it destroys "The Republic."

Stealing an election and jailing people for protesting the stolen election is what destroys democracy.

Last edited:
A lot of the biggest issues are not pocketbook issues

Left wing homo agenda in public education
Muderous fraud vax mandates
CRT
Defunding police -paying instead for more crime
Corruption at FBI and DOJ

Which is why Leaders of the Democratic Party are trying to shame voters who are concerned about the economy instead of being concerned that Republicans might win elections.

After Democratic Thought Leader Behar cites a poll, Political Officer Goldberg says something disparaging about either that poll or polls in general. I couldn't really tell what she said. But it rattled Behar. I'm sure Whoopi will be given re-training in sticking to consensus and not interrupting a white woman.

Anyway, Behar is right to be depressed about Democratic Party prospects in November. People are not going to the polls thinking, 'those hundreds of people locked up in the DC jail on J6 related charges are going to destroy democracy.' They'll be thinking 'I had to delay retirement,' 'my 401k has less money now than it did two years ago, and I've been steady contributing,' 'after I vote, I have to stop at the pawn shop to get money for gas,' or 'Biden cancelled 10K of my 40K student loan, but I still owe more than I make in a year.'

Maybe what Democrats don't get is that "Democratic Party," is a name they picked because democracy is key in our system. When "Democrats" lose, that doesn't destroy "democracy," any more than when "Republicans" lose, it destroys "The Republic."

Stealing an election and jailing people for protesting the stolen election is what destroys democracy.
Democracy will be destroyed if republicans have their way. Starting the the right to abortion.... to defunding Medicare and social security.

A lot of the biggest issues are not pocketbook issues

Left wing homo agenda in public education
Muderous fraud vax mandates
CRT
Defunding police -paying instead for more crime
Corruption at FBI and DOJ
Give me samples of what the FBI and DOJ are corrupt?
Give me examples of what are CRT?

Never happened either of them, jailing the traitors deserve the jail for what they did J6, hopefully more with be jailed. Biden never stole the election, but you already knew that. Inflation is a global problem, but you already knew that.

According to this "man in the street" the Democrats are focusing on abortion rights - at least here in PA. They have NOTHING ELSE to run on. All of their policies suck and have been proven to be failures.

According to this "man in the street" the Democrats are focusing on abortion rights - at least here in PA. They have NOTHING ELSE to run on. All of their policies suck and have been proven to be failures.

The leftist commercials here in Pennsylvania also have Sen. Mastriano's picture and voice and I think they are absolutely positive for the Republican nominee.

Mastriano looks/sounds like what a governor should be, even if you disagree with his positions. Stern, down to business, no bullshit kind of fellow, nice neat haircut, tremendous cadence in his voice.

The economy is in the toilet no matter what shade of lipstick you put on the pig. That definitely energizes the Republicans and demoralizes the Democrats. The Largest hedge funds that control the political market are looking to make gains instead of losses.
There are jobs available...but the management in corporations and many businesses is so poor that no one wants to work for low wages while being demoralized at the same time. Especially during periods of out of control inflation...where people work harder to earn less buying power.

And the blame goes to politicians instead of how these corporations have been allowed to affect politics.
We, the people, have no faith in our leaders anymore.

The same thing happened during the Civil War and after the First World War.

The Democrats want to inflict radical moral changes to an unwilling society...that always has a backlash of becoming more conservative than ever before. Get used to that notion.

We, the people, like it when Washington DC is in complete stalemate and frozen...it means our lives are navigational. And we the people will encourage them to do nothing by every means at our disposal.

I live outside Pittsburgh and I haven't seen any positive Mastriano advertising, just Leftist phony slanders. Even his billboards just have his name and urge you to vote for him.

I will vote for him early and often, but I fear that Shapiro will win this election by default.

The fact is this: Democrats hold a significant registration edge in PA, but will not vote for a crazy bastard. Hence "we" have a chance in the Senatorial race. Shapiro is not a crazy bastard, merely a Leftist hack, so he will probably prevail. Also, any race that is close will be stolen by Democrats in Philadelphia, where they have a million brain-dead Negroes who will do what they are told by their masters.

I live outside Pittsburgh and I haven't seen any positive Mastriano advertising, just Leftist phony slanders. Even his billboards just have his name and urge you to vote for him.

I will vote for him early and often, but I fear that Shapiro will win this election by default.

The fact is this: Democrats hold a significant registration edge in PA, but will not vote for a crazy bastard. Hence "we" have a chance in the Senatorial race. Shapiro is not a crazy bastard, merely a Leftist hack, so he will probably prevail. Also, any race that is close will be stolen by Democrats in Philadelphia, where they have a million brain-dead Negroes who will do what they are told by their masters.

People will not abide a stolen election in the cities again. Mark that.

Forum List

Back