Poacher shot dead after his gang kill elephant

Sweet!!! I hate poachers,matter of fact the Operation game thief number is on my phone.
The biggest offenders in Texas are Orientals and Mexicans,they'll keep anything.
I've watched em throw cast nets and keep three inch reds and flounder.

There are billions of humans and only thousands of elephants. I would find out where he lives and keep track of his friends and family. Kill them too. Or torture them to find out who he's working with.

I believe Israel fucks with suicide bombers families and so Palestinians don't do suicide bombs because they don't want their parents house leveled.

Sometimes I care more about bear dogs tigers elephants than I do humans. They are innocent.

Good, humans have a choice animals do not. Wipe out the poachers.

Much as I support the killing of would-be killers (even of animals) I'm forced to conceed that if a species is faced with extinction by even our species, then that's what's supposed to happen. While our human animal may be the first in the history of this planet to eradicate other species, things go extinct all the time. And that it happened numerous times before ours came along tells me it's part of the natural order. Even if one species causes the extinction of another oh well, that's supposed to happen. As with very large animals like elephants and whales I can't say I see how that's any sadder than when dinosaurs went extinct. But no one (responsible) is proposing we revive the dinosaurs. Really want wild elephants meandering down city streets? Is there benefit to that species coexisting with Man that outweighs such a nuissance as a pack of them tear-assing through farmland?

Being cute or remarkable is not adequate reason to go out of way protecting given species. Anyone gonna cry if great whites and other "nibbly" sharks went extinct? I get the interconnected nature of the sea and all that, but as a diver who has a much loved brother who's a surfer, I'd be a lot happier if big sharks went bye-bye. Things go extinct routinely, but thigs don't collapse because of it, something else just slides into top position. The world isn't going to end if elephants cease to exist in the wild or tigers do, or whales in the ocean.

No tears from me over the deaths of the poachers.

However poaching will continue to be a problem until the root cause is eliminated, which is the still present demand for ivory, that has no legal source except for grandfathered supplies and items.

The overall ban encourages poaching. A regulated trade using harvests from older non viable animals would allow for a legal outlet of Ivory, which would reduce the demand from poachers.

Much as I support the killing of would-be killers (even of animals) I'm forced to conceed that if a species is faced with extinction by even our species, then that's what's supposed to happen. While our human animal may be the first in the history of this planet to eradicate other species, things go extinct all the time. And that it happened numerous times before ours came along tells me it's part of the natural order. Even if one species causes the extinction of another oh well, that's supposed to happen. As with very large animals like elephants and whales I can't say I see how that's any sadder than when dinosaurs went extinct. But no one (responsible) is proposing we revive the dinosaurs. Really want wild elephants meandering down city streets? Is there benefit to that species coexisting with Man that outweighs such a nuissance as a pack of them tear-assing through farmland?

Being cute or remarkable is not adequate reason to go out of way protecting given species. Anyone gonna cry if great whites and other "nibbly" sharks went extinct? I get the interconnected nature of the sea and all that, but as a diver who has a much loved brother who's a surfer, I'd be a lot happier if big sharks went bye-bye. Things go extinct routinely, but thigs don't collapse because of it, something else just slides into top position. The world isn't going to end if elephants cease to exist in the wild or tigers do, or whales in the ocean.
That's not what happened in yellowstone when we got rid of the wolves. The park went to shit. And paradises in america turned to deserts when we got rid of the beaver. Maybe in a 100,000 years yellowstone will be alright but we shouldn't be fucking with the order of things.

I know life would continue without the elephant but it wouldn't be as good. Humans are a parasite.

Let's get rid of every cow pig deer and chicken and see what new species will rise to replace them.

Or let's cut the human population in half and see the planet will be a much better place.

That's not what happened in yellowstone when we got rid of the wolves. The park went to shit. And paradises in america turned to deserts when we got rid of the beaver. Maybe in a 100,000 years yellowstone will be alright but we shouldn't be fucking with the order of things.

I know life would continue without the elephant but it wouldn't be as good. Humans are a parasite.

Let's get rid of every cow pig deer and chicken and see what new species will rise to replace them.

Or let's cut the human population in half and see the planet will be a much better place.

You are one sick fuck.

In a 100k years I seriously doubt Yellowstone will even be there. Supervolcano underneath Yellowstone is already way overdo for a supereruption. :) Wont be a planet killer, but the northern hempishere is gonna have a bad time of it.

It's beyond dispute the planet and every other species would be much better off if humans went extinct. But since that's not likely to happen anytime soon it's pointless to mention. But humans causing others to go extinct isn't. We do that often. But here we are, doing just fine anyway.

You volunteering, if you don't lead by example none of us will follow.

It's beyond dispute the planet and every other species would be much better off if humans went extinct. But since that's not likely to happen anytime soon it's pointless to mention. But humans causing others to go extinct isn't. We do that often. But here we are, doing just fine anyway.

We could be doing better. And some of the things were doing could kill us too. Global warming killing polar bears might end up doing us in. All the cows crammed shoulder to shoulder farting methane might cause global warming or ruin the ozone or cause grrenhose gas. You know what I'm saying.

I get what you are saying though. I don't like it but I get it.

If law enforcement gets into a shootout or are defending themselves from criminals and the criminal dies, I'm okay with it.

Here in the United States many of the people will side with the criminals.

You volunteering, if you don't lead by example none of us will follow.

I'm not having any kids so I already went first. If you already breeder its too late. Fix your kids so they can't breed then you will have done your part. I have two nephews so I don't need to contribute. My family contributed enough. And black men who have 4 kids from 4 different women have contributed too much. The Africans who are poaching elephants need to be fixed if they can't feed themselves.

Forum List

Back