Plot to shut down Baltimore electric grid stopped

No-Nazi's hate American Democracy. They want a dictator.
Let's correct your statement - American's hate Democrat's, and are almost willing to accept a dictator in favor of dealing with them.... There fixed it for you.

Democrats already did that.
LOL, Democrat's got there first eh ? Otherwise nothing left for anyone else to destroy after the crats.. ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣 Yep them guy's must be dumb as a box of rock's.

As scary as this is, I’m not terribly surprised. I work for an electric utility company and I’ve complained for years that our physical security is utter trash. We’re so concerned about cyber-security that physical security has been largely neglected. You can see that in the nearly dozen attacks on substations across the country in the closing months of last year.
Yeah camera's need to be installed on all fragile infrastructure. That's a given, and there's no excuse in it not being cost worthy in 2023.

LOL, Democrat's got there first eh ? Otherwise nothing left for anyone else to destroy after the crats.. ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣 Yep them guy's must be dumb as a box of rock's.
Yep and just for votes!!!! Democrat way.

Yeah camera's need to be installed on all fragile infrastructure. That's a given, and there's no excuse in it not being cost worthy in 2023
They are installed in many places, but they’re not always actively monitored. In many cases they would only provide evidence after the fact for the activity that took place. Even if they were monitored, police response times make them ineffective.

You have shown with your racist rhetoric who you are.
I have shown that I am an America loving patriot, having served 25 years in the Navy alongside many other real Americans of all races.
You have shown with your idiotic babbling that you are a TDS America hating idiot.
jimboliar.

Hmmmm that would be the violent racist left wouldnt it? Real Americans don't like these stupid electric vehicles.
You are confused a lot you know that??
What kind of car you buy is what makes you a "real American"?

As scary as this is, I’m not terribly surprised. I work for an electric utility company and I’ve complained for years that our physical security is utter trash. We’re so concerned about cyber-security that physical security has been largely neglected. You can see that in the nearly dozen attacks on substations across the country in the closing months of last year.
I am surprised. I thought they had cameras and stuff.

3vu7b4lr7do71.jpg

Darn it, our plot to shut down the electric grid in Baltimore was foiled by the FBI...BwhahahhHAHHAHHAHhahahahhhahha

I, for one, will not be downloading an app to read a story posted as topical content on this forum.

You all might. And that's fine. But I'm not. It's dumb shit...

About that app that OP's peddling, btw...

''It curates news from more than 3,000 trusted sources—including global media brands such as USA TODAY, Reuters, NBC News, BBC, HuffPost, Vice News, Business Insider and TechCrunch...''

To weed out “fake news,” SmartNews analyzes a variety of proprietary signals beyond potentially false signals like likes and clicks, and examines if the user read the entire article to completion, whether the user shared it without reading, or if the publisher has a good performance history.

Then it uses machine learning to apply political balancing algorithms to ensure multiple viewpoints are expressed on important topics. Finally, it applies algorithms for diversification, which helps break the filter bubble by exposing “hidden” content that you might not normally see in your usual social network.

Odin forbid you are opened up to more than one point of view. That would make your little mind explode

Odin forbid you are opened up to more than one point of view. That would make your little mind explode
Waslt interested in a point of view on the the news. Just the news. And I'll be darned if I'm gonna download an app in order to placate an agenda rather than just reporting the news, winger.

FBI foils plan to "destroy" Baltimore by shutting down power grid. A couple of racist...this is the FBI that repubs want to defund.

The FBI didn't save Baltimore a damned thing. The FBI has lots of informants and moles in fringe "neo nazi" groups who probably came up with the idea.

There was Zero chance of enacting it as this ragtag group has no funds or competencies and the FBI and other law enforcement has such a presence that they could never pull it off if they did have competency.

My guess is that Maryland Law Enforcement came up with this alleged scheme and were trying to get FBI agents to agree to it so they could bust them.

Two groups of Law Enforcement officers assuming that each other were actually extremists.

Waslt interested in a point of view on the the news. Just the news.

The news is put out by humans, all have a point of view and it impacts how a story is told. There is no way to avoid it.

And I'll be darned if I'm gonna download an app in order to placate an agenda rather than just reporting the news, winger.

It is a good app, you can customize it in a lot of ways to bring you the stories you have an interest in and leave out the ones you do not.

Far better than spending your days watching OANN...but hey, you do you!

As was stated by the authorities a decade or more now, White Supremacy is America's biggest threat.

Unless and until they get a grip on and put a stop to this problem, it's only going to get worse.

As was stated by the authorities a decade or more now, White Supremacy is America's biggest threat.

Unless and until they get a grip on and put a stop to this problem, it's only going to get worse.
What are you saying? It is really annoying to read your nonsense with randomly bolded words in each sentence.

Why don't you think they have a "grip" on it now? According to the story linked, FBI confidential informants snitched on these suspects regarding this alleged plot before they could do anything.

No one was ever in danger here, no one even was close to being in danger.

Why don't you think they have a "grip" on it now? According to the story linked, FBI confidential informants snitched on these suspects regarding this alleged plot before they could do anything.

No one was ever in danger here, no one even was close to being in danger.
Because there hasn't been a national study to find out how many of our law enforcement personnel have active ties to White Supremacist groups across the country despite the historical, and mounting, evidence of it being a problem.

Forum List

Back