Plot to frame Julian Assange by Obama administration revealed by Iceland Interior Minister

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Plot to Frame Julian Assange by Obama Administration Revealed by Iceland Interior Minister - Freedom Outpost
Last week, it was reported that Wikileaks founder Julian Assange presented documentation that proved that allegations against him about rape have been completely fabricated by police. Of course, this was all due to the fact that Wikileaks was exposing the Democratic National Convention and Hillary Clinton, along with John Podesta and the Pizzagate scandal. Now, Iceland's Interior Minister has revealed that the criminal Obama administration was behind the plot to frame Assange for rape.
---------------------------------------------------------
How can the Government lovers not see how crooked this Government is and has been for that matter.
This is what they do when continuously getting caught . They hoped to use the internet against us but instead is has backfired. Backfired by giving people the ability to keep track of things being said or done.

Plot to Frame Julian Assange by Obama Administration Revealed by Iceland Interior Minister

So, the administration wants to frame up the CIA eh?

You do know that Wikileaks is an American covert op, right?

If that's the case then he may have an out to get free.
Remember how nixon got involved in the Ellsworth Pentagon Papers.
And Ellsworth was release based on what Nixon said or did. I don't remember exactly what is was.
But Ellsworth got off because of Nixon.

meh, don't count on it.

Assange's original conviction was commuted when he agreed to help the globalists. I'm sure when he decided he wanted a life of his own and wanted out, they made this story up.

Once you are into the intel. community, you are in for life. The only difference here is, Assange didn't pick it, it choose him.

• Banned

upload_2016-12-13_22-23-21.png

https://justice4assange.com/IMG/pdf/Statement_14-15_Nov_2016.pdf

The OP makes sense. Sweden, ever since the CIA assassinated Olaf Palme (allegedly), the country has been steadily settling into Washington's back pocket - bending over, so to speak. We have been cooperating with the CIA in many instances that are in direct breach of Swedish law. Too many to number just now. But the up-to-the-minute evidence of dirty footsie between the 2 countries (over the Assange, et al cases) is Obama getting the Nobel Prize "for being black" and Sweden's push for support for Hillary Clinton. The media propaganda for-Hillary, and anti-Trump (over here) is very similar to what has been going on in the US. Actually, the slander campaign, media bias, and censorship against Jimmie Åkesson's SD Party (our version of Trump) is even worse ...... with every other political party swearing not to cooperate with SD despite the party having been voted second in Sweden representation of the voters.

Make no mistake, Assange didn't rape anyone. The women in question never said that he raped them either. Assange is being politically hog-tied by Sweden in order to ship him off to the US on a CIA midnight flight from Stockholm. This is Sweden's darkest period of modern history.

View attachment 101974

Who gives a shit about the UN or Assange? When the UN is going to bat for Assange, you know something dirty is afoot.

I might care if the Russians were also going to bat for Assange, that would prove his honesty and credibility. Folks should understand, from the outset, they are being manipulated from all sides.

As it stands now, they are all slime. Don't fool yourself into believing either are ethical.

Assange and Wikileaks is still probably a "limited hangout" for the CIA; He decides which leaks to release, and which ones to sit on. The whole drama is meant to legitimize the outlet, and pull in those who would think that this is the best place to publish their hacks.

I don't know anything about TOR or hacking, but if I did, I certainly wouldn't feed it to this guy, I don't trust him one bit. The whole operation is a reverse psychology operation.

What is Going On with Wikileaks? Assange MIA, MacFadyen Dead and the CIA Honeypot Trying to Tank the Clinton Campaign? What Gives?

Cryptome Deletes Tweets from Our Conversation Yesterday After I Mention Founder’s Lifelong Association with CIA: @Cryptomeorg is a CIA Honeypot

This is what is on Wikispooks;

Document:How to identify CIA limited hangout operation - Wikispooks

This is the website, when I tried to link to the original, the link was broken so I searched, found the original. I didn't read them all, but I post them anyway, just in case Wiki-spooks made any alterations. This is so you get the real info.

How to Identify a CIA Limited Hangout Operation « TARPLEY.net

http://edition.presstv.ir/detail.fa/309609.html

Wikileaks - Wikispooks

• Banned
Personally I think the UN are a bunch of fkn morons who get off on controlling the population while making it look like they are saving humanity. They are the fks behind wanting a ONE WORLD ORDER. The UN is a bogus pos front to getting us all killed in multiple different ways which there are too many to list and I don't feel like listing even some hahah.

View attachment 101974

Who gives a shit about the UN or Assange? When the UN is going to bat for Assange, you know something dirty is afoot.

I might care if the Russians were also going to bat for Assange, that would prove his honesty and credibility. Folks should understand, from the outset, they are being manipulated from all sides.

As it stands now, they are all slime. Don't fool yourself into believing either are ethical.

Assange and Wikileaks is still probably a "limited hangout" for the CIA; He decides which leaks to release, and which ones to sit on. The whole drama is meant to legitimize the outlet, and pull in those who would think that this is the best place to publish their hacks.

I don't know anything about TOR or hacking, but if I did, I certainly wouldn't feed it to this guy, I don't trust him one bit. The whole operation is a reverse psychology operation.

What is Going On with Wikileaks? Assange MIA, MacFadyen Dead and the CIA Honeypot Trying to Tank the Clinton Campaign? What Gives?

Cryptome Deletes Tweets from Our Conversation Yesterday After I Mention Founder’s Lifelong Association with CIA: @Cryptomeorg is a CIA Honeypot

This is what is on Wikispooks;

Document:How to identify CIA limited hangout operation - Wikispooks

This is the website, when I tried to link to the original, the link was broken so I searched, found the original. I didn't read them all, but I post them anyway, just in case Wiki-spooks made any alterations. This is so you get the real info.

How to Identify a CIA Limited Hangout Operation « TARPLEY.net

http://edition.presstv.ir/detail.fa/309609.html

Wikileaks - Wikispooks

Plot to Frame Julian Assange by Obama Administration Revealed by Iceland Interior Minister - Freedom Outpost
Last week, it was reported that Wikileaks founder Julian Assange presented documentation that proved that allegations against him about rape have been completely fabricated by police. Of course, this was all due to the fact that Wikileaks was exposing the Democratic National Convention and Hillary Clinton, along with John Podesta and the Pizzagate scandal. Now, Iceland's Interior Minister has revealed that the criminal Obama administration was behind the plot to frame Assange for rape.
How can the Government lovers not see how crooked this Government is and has been for that matter.
This is what they do when continuously getting caught . They hoped to use the internet against us but instead is has backfired. Backfired by giving people the ability to keep track of things being said or done.

Plot to Frame Julian Assange by Obama Administration Revealed by Iceland Interior Minister

More fake news. And besides that guy already has warrants out for his arrest.

What do you mean "already"? The warrant is part of the plot. That's what it's all about.

Wasn't too long ago that Assange was the darling of the left and was touted as some kind of freedom fighting truth teller by the biased media, making it from one leftie magazine cover to another as if he was some kind of a hero. I wonder what happened.

Last edited:

See THIS, this right here.

I this is what it was all about from the very start for those Intel agencies.

Wikileaks, Cryptome, all of it hasn't been enough.

The internet has been instrumental in waking folks up. The only way to clamp down on it is to take away the first amendment and get folks to actually believe there is a such thing as "fake news." This is the sort of poster that would actually be in favor of having the government put restrictions on the first amendment. I'm pretty sure the intention was to have Trump win from the beginning, and to have liberals so outraged that they would support his idea of restricting the freedoms on the internet.

Anarchists see it . . .

Even folks on the Left see it. . .

The whole election was a Hegelian dialectic, staged to strip away the 1st amendment and the power of the internet. The Bill was already prepared and ready to sail through congress.

What do you mean "already"? The warrant is part of the plot. That's what it's all about.

Already means "before." The guy already has warrants out for his arrest.

It is the US (that is plotting to frame Assange) who has initiated the warrant. So to insinuate that the plot might be justified against a man who is already (from before) "dirty" on an unrelated offence makes no sense. The two incidents are most definitely related in that "both are plots to frame Assange" by the very same source.

It is the US (that is plotting to frame Assange) who has initiated the warrant. So to insinuate that the plot might be justified against a man who is already (from before) "dirty" on an unrelated offence makes no sense. The two incidents are most definitely related in that "both are plots to frame Assange" by the very same source.

You got it all wrong. If you'll look into the matter you'll discover it was some euro state that's responsible for issuing warrants for what's his names arrest. Not the US.

You got it all wrong. If you'll look into the matter you'll discover it was some euro state that's responsible for issuing warrants for what's his names arrest. Not the US.
You say "some euro state". In other words you don't even know what it's about. You like to talk but you haven't learned to read or listen. Sorry for you.

Forum List

Back