Plot to behead Pamela Geller

So, you are simply going to accept all the radical Muslims, many who live here in the states, and expect everyone else to tiptoe around and be careful not to offend them? That sends a message that we will bend over and do whatever it takes to appease them. And we would have to continue it forever.

How about not go out of your way to intentionally try to incite folks to violence?

Yes....being gay is condemned in islam and the penalty for being gay is death, being stoned to death or they build a wall and topple it on the offender........so we need to end all parades and public dislpays or risk offending muslims....same with women who go around without the veil or the burqa...that too is offensive to islam........

You actually think a woman not wearing a veil is as offensive and insulting to them and their religion as one of her media circuses? You're dumber than I thought.

Yes......did you ever see the footage of the soccer stadium in Afghanistan before the war...wear they shot women in the head for immodesty.......
I'm not sure why you don't like them 2a? They love God, hate faggots, reject liberalism, support traditional marriage and families, like guns, and think western women dress like whores? Your kind of folks...

They are more knowledgeable and devoted to their religion than so called conservative Christians are too.
Finding a real Christian is like finding a unicorn. When the Muslims care as little about their faith as American "Christians", this whole problem goes away. We could put the Prophet on a postage stamp at that point.

Don't be mistaken about where I'm coming from. I'm a Christian myself, even though I'm not always able to maintain the standard I know I should. I just don't recognize people who have bastardized my faith for political purposes as sharing the same religion as I do..

So, you are simply going to accept all the radical Muslims, many who live here in the states, and expect everyone else to tiptoe around and be careful not to offend them? That sends a message that we will bend over and do whatever it takes to appease them. And we would have to continue it forever.

How about not go out of your way to intentionally try to incite folks to violence?
Now where's the fun in that when you can gather your armed biker buddies and stand around yelling, while others peacefully pray?

You actually think a woman not wearing a veil is as offensive and insulting to them and their religion as one of her media circuses? You're dumber than I thought.

Yes......did you ever see the footage of the soccer stadium in Afghanistan before the war...wear they shot women in the head for immodesty.......
I'm not sure why you don't like them 2a? They love God, hate faggots, reject liberalism, support traditional marriage and families, like guns, and think western women dress like whores? Your kind of folks...

They are more knowledgeable and devoted to their religion than so called conservative Christians are too.
Finding a real Christian is like finding a unicorn. When the Muslims care as little about their faith as American "Christians", this whole problem goes away. We could put the Prophet on a postage stamp at that point.

Don't be mistaken about where I'm coming from. I'm a Christian myself, even though I'm not always able to maintain the standard I know I should. I just don't recognize people who have bastardized my faith for political purposes as sharing the same religion as I do..
That's good, because they don't.

How does one incite people to violence, short of physically provoking them that is? Seriously, if cartoons incite one to violence, seems like they're the one with the problem.

This constant defense of this kind of stupid and barbaric shit is nauseating. Gellar maybe wrong, but the reaction to it is far worse.

How does one incite people to violence, short of physically provoking them that is? Seriously, if cartoons incite one to violence, seems like they're the one with the problem.

This constant defense of this kind of stupid and barbaric shit is nauseating. Gellar maybe wrong, but the reaction to it is far worse.
I guess the good Catholics who smashed the Piss Christ just slipped, while carrying a hammer, in an art museum.

And the only defense is when you know that graven images are forbidden, intentionally going out of your way to insult 1.6 billion faithful people makes you a fucking asshole, a very stupid one.

Ask Gellar....who has cited drawing such pictures as provoking a violent response. So there's zero chance she's not intentionally trying to do the same with her 'contests'.

The reaction is far worse. I don't think anyone disputes that. I'm arguing that Gellar is intentionally trying to provoke violence for her own political ends. And this is wildly irresponsible. As those defending her right to be an idiot are going to get hurt and killed.

She's intentionally picking a fight *she* won't be fighting. But others will on her behalf. You don't have to 'walk on egg shells'. Just don't go out of your way to intentionally try to incite a violent reaction.

If you don't understand how that could incite their anger, there isn't enough room here to explain it to you, but we aren't supposed to do it,
Galatians 5:26

A Palistinian co-worker from the Gaza Strip once told me he found a way to get along with Southerners in America. He knew they hated Muslims, but he would exploit their mutual dislike of homosexuals and Jews and so they got along fine. :D

They must use the left's hate of Christians and Jews as the common bond to get along.
News for ya, we don't like them any better, or any other batshit crazy faith for that matter. The world would be better off with all of you not in it.
Rubber/glue-so well thought out. Hate works well.
There's nothing wrong with hating evil, and nearly all religious people are...
Personally I found more of a truism in 'people that hate are evil.' See that would encompass hateful atheists and agnostics also.

A Palistinian co-worker from the Gaza Strip once told me he found a way to get along with Southerners in America. He knew they hated Muslims, but he would exploit their mutual dislike of homosexuals and Jews and so they got along fine. :D

They must use the left's hate of Christians and Jews as the common bond to get along.
News for ya, we don't like them any better, or any other batshit crazy faith for that matter. The world would be better off with all of you not in it.
Personally I found more of a truism in 'people that hate are evil.' See that would encompass hateful atheists and agnostics also.
One should hate evil. Hatred itself can be a rational response.

You don't have to be nice to cancer, or rape, or child sexual abuse. You can actually "hate" them, as you should.

You don't have to be nice to cancer, or rape, or child sexual abuse. You can actually "hate" them, as you should.
Agreement, finally. That is rational, hating groups of people isn't. Saying 'most' deserve death before nature would have it, isn't.

Geller is a cvnt but she doesn't deserve to die for being a cvnt. Glad this guy will spend a long time behind bars now without harming anyone.

Agreement, finally. That is rational, hating groups of people isn't. Saying 'most' deserve death before nature would have it, isn't.
I said the world would be better of without them, which is true. If they all lose the faith and it goes away, fine by me.

I said the world would be better of without them, which is true. If they all lose the faith and it goes away, fine by me.
So only your opinions and beliefs are of any import? Very open minded of you. ;) Personally I do favor diversity and tolerance.

So only your opinions and beliefs are of any import? Very open minded of you. ;) Personally I do favor diversity and tolerance.
Tolerance stops at intolerance. If your idea is you can cure cancer by throwing kittens off the roof, we're going to have issues and you are going to find yourself thrown off the damn roof. Feel free to call me intolerant, I am unconcerned.

Tolerance stops at intolerance. If your idea is you can cure cancer by throwing kittens off the roof, we're going to have issues and you are going to find yourself thrown off the damn roof. Feel free to call me intolerant, I am unconcerned.
I doubt you'll find me going with throwing kittens off the roof or even not cleaning their litter boxes. On the other hand, I'll bet there are plenty of examples of people of religion that hold many similar opinions with yourself.

I may find your statements on those of faith ignorant, even inciteful, but have no desire to shut down your right to voice them.

Now if you allow your hatred to spill over to actions or denial of rights of others? Not so much.

I doubt you'll find me going with throwing kittens off the roof or even not cleaning their litter boxes. On the other hand, I'll bet there are plenty of examples of people of religion that hold many similar opinions with yourself.

I may find your statements on those of faith ignorant, even inciteful, but have no desire to shut down your right to voice them.

Now if you allow your hatred to spill over to actions or denial of rights of others? Not so much.
I'm a liberal. I support the right of any damn fool to say any damn thing, but that doesn't mean doing so won't get your head chopped off. The stupid can be protected from their stupidity for only so long.

What Americans would you compare to the Taliban, and perhaps you could provide some examples of their religion-based murder and torture.

Well, in the past we did have those good Americans in Salem.
Yes, and I hear the Crusades where a somewhat unpleasant time too.

The Taliban are current, they're doing their stuff right now, and some very dishonest people are invoking their name as a nasty way to attack Christianity.

Defending freedom of speech means that you have to defend the right of idiots like Lakhota to spew anti-Semetic rants on boards like this. It's part of the price we pay for true freedom. ISIS wishes to take that freedom away.

Forum List

Back