Plot to behead Pamela Geller

Anyone that would kill her for what she has done is far worse than her.
Even dead by the hand of an extremist Muslim dipshit, she would still be wrong about her opinion of all Muslims.

But her adoring bigoted fans can buy a T-shirt with her martyred face on it, and life will move on without her hateful ass.

Free speech is for everyone. Once people are being killed for being wrong soon the same will happen to those who are right. No good person would call for her death.
Free Speech is Liberalism, religion does not approve. Never has, never will.

Luckily we aren't ruled by religion.
That's correct but it doesn't stop all of them from trying, and they do.

I wouldn't lift a finger to defend that crazy Jew bitch.

You don't have to defend her. How about defending all the infidels that these radicals hate and want to kill. You might be one of them.

What will you do when radical Muslims kill a liberal over something, such as gay rights? Will you say that the activists deserved it for poking the wasp's nest?

There is a big difference between being gay and what that vile thing is doing.

Yes....being gay is condemned in islam and the penalty for being gay is death, being stoned to death or they build a wall and topple it on the offender........so we need to end all parades and public dislpays or risk offending muslims....same with women who go around without the veil or the burqa...that too is offensive to islam........

You actually think a woman not wearing a veil is as offensive and insulting to them and their religion as one of her media circuses? You're dumber than I thought.

Yes......did you ever see the footage of the soccer stadium in Afghanistan before the war...wear they shot women in the head for immodesty.......

You don't have to defend her. How about defending all the infidels that these radicals hate and want to kill. You might be one of them.

What will you do when radical Muslims kill a liberal over something, such as gay rights? Will you say that the activists deserved it for poking the wasp's nest?

Yes....being gay is condemned in islam and the penalty for being gay is death, being stoned to death or they build a wall and topple it on the offender........so we need to end all parades and public dislpays or risk offending muslims....same with women who go around without the veil or the burqa...that too is offensive to islam........

You actually think a woman not wearing a veil is as offensive and insulting to them and their religion as one of her media circuses? You're dumber than I thought.

I doesn't matter. Nobody should call for death for either offense.

Even dead by the hand of an extremist Muslim dipshit, she would still be wrong about her opinion of all Muslims.

But her adoring bigoted fans can buy a T-shirt with her martyred face on it, and life will move on without her hateful ass.

Free speech is for everyone. Once people are being killed for being wrong soon the same will happen to those who are right. No good person would call for her death.

And we should stop them.

Yes......did you ever see the footage of the soccer stadium in Afghanistan before the war...wear they shot women in the head for immodesty.......
I'm not sure why you don't like them 2a? They love God, hate faggots, reject liberalism, support traditional marriage and families, like guns, and think western women dress like whores? Your kind of folks...

What Americans would you compare to the Taliban, and perhaps you could provide some examples of their religion-based murder and torture.

Well, in the past we did have those good Americans in Salem.

And we should stop them.
As we do, given the chance, but they are peas in a pod wanting their version of god to be the only one.

Actually, that's not totally true - which is most of the problem.

I'm not sure why you don't like them 2a? They love God, hate faggots, reject liberalism, support traditional marriage and families, like guns, and think western women dress like whores? Your kind of folks...
A Palistinian co-worker from the Gaza Strip once told me he found a way to get along with Southerners in America. He knew they hated Muslims, but he would exploit their mutual dislike of homosexuals and Jews and so they got along fine. :D

I doesn't matter. Nobody should call for death for either offense.

What makes you think I did? I'm just saying that there is no reason to be surprised when what she does causes threats.

A Palistinian co-worker from the Gaza Strip once told me he found a way to get along with Southerners in America. He knew they hated Muslims, but he would exploit their mutual dislike of homosexuals and Jews and so they got along fine. :D

They must use the left's hate of Christians and Jews as the common bond to get along.

I'll bet that worked like a charm...

They must use the left's hate of Christians and Jews as the common bond to get along.
Now that was a 'blanket statement.' LOL!

News for ya, we don't like them any better, or any other batshit crazy faith for that matter. The world would be better off with all of you not in it.

They are more knowledgeable and devoted to their religion than so called conservative Christians are too.

My own prediction is that Geller will........ someday soon..... be relocating to Tel Aviv and be duly rewarded for a "job-well-done."

They are more knowledgeable and devoted to their religion than so called conservative Christians are too.
Finding a real Christian is like finding a unicorn. When the Muslims care as little about their faith as American "Christians", this whole problem goes away. We could put the Prophet on a postage stamp at that point.

News for ya, we don't like them any better, or any other batshit crazy faith for that matter. The world would be better off with all of you not in it.
Rubber/glue-so well thought out. Hate works well.

Rubber/glue-so well thought out. Hate works well.
There's nothing wrong with hating evil, and nearly all religious people are...

Forum List

Back