Plot to behead Pamela Geller

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
(CNN) —Usaamah Rahim, who was fatally shot after waving a military knife at law enforcement officers in Boston, was originally plotting to behead Pamela Geller, an activist and conservative blogger, law enforcement sources told CNN on Wednesday.

But Rahim, a 26-year-old security guard who officials believe was radicalized by ISIS and other extremists, decided instead to target the "boys in blue," a reference to police, according to court documents.

"I can't wait that long," he said of the original beheading plan, according to an FBI affidavit filed in federal court in Boston on Wednesday.

Geller drew national attention last month after an off-duty police officer working security thwarted an attack at her organization's contest for Prophet Mohammed drawings in Garland, Texas. She's president of the American Freedom Defense Initiative, which includes subsidiary programs Stop Islamization of America and Stop Islamization of Nations.

"They targeted me for violating Sharia blasphemy laws. They mean to kill everyone who doesn't do their bidding and abide by their law voluntarily," Geller told CNN's Erin Burnett.

"This is a showdown for American freedom. Will we stand against this savagery or bow down to them and silence ourselves?"

Geller said that she's had an "army of security" since last month's thwarted attack.

"This is what is required just to show a cartoon in America, 2015," she said. "It's striking. It's devastating, and people need to understand what's at stake. I mean, if we surrender on this point, what will we surrender next?"

More: Plot to kill conservative activist Geller - National News - KCCI Home

Geller should surrender to ISIS. When you poke a hornet's nest - expect to get stung.

PAM-GELLER-ZIO-DEMON.gif

Last edited:
It'll be hard to cut off her head. First they will have to get it out of her ass.

So, you are simply going to accept all the radical Muslims, many who live here in the states, and expect everyone else to tiptoe around and be careful not to offend them? That sends a message that we will bend over and do whatever it takes to appease them. And we would have to continue it forever.

I would rather the radicals be the ones who change or leave. We have freedom of speech and people get offended every day. Either learn to turn the other cheek or you face the consequences of your actions.

If we give in on this, there will be a new demand to be met, and so on. The radicals aren't going to be content to live among infidels and they are merely doing this to try and scare us into following their rules. It's sad that the left seems so willing to go along with it.

As usual, the left is bashing the wrong ones. Not a word against the animals who plot to murder innocent people.

And you guys think it's funny when people want to stand up for their rights? You act as if the Muslims are justified for threatening those who offend them. Fucking sheep. You are the reason this country is going to hell.

Was Mohammed a ******? Sure are a lot of them going radical here in the states. But then they are libs...maybe Mo was a libtard...

I wouldn't lift a finger to defend that crazy Jew bitch.

You don't have to defend her. How about defending all the infidels that these radicals hate and want to kill. You might be one of them.

What will you do when radical Muslims kill a liberal over something, such as gay rights? Will you say that the activists deserved it for poking the wasp's nest?

I wouldn't lift a finger to defend that crazy Jew bitch.

You don't have to defend her. How about defending all the infidels that these radicals hate and want to kill. You might be one of them.

What will you do when radical Muslims kill a liberal over something, such as gay rights? Will you say that the activists deserved it for poking the wasp's nest?

There is a big difference between being gay and what that vile thing is doing.

Gratuitous defamation of Mohammad needlessly offends honorable Muslims. Jew Geller should turn her defamation on ISIS and not on all Muslims.

This is mohammed :afro:. He was a child raping skin bucket of pus.

Is that defaming him enough?

Gratuitous defamation of Mohammad needlessly offends honorable Muslims. Jew Geller should turn her defamation on ISIS and not on all Muslims.
Gay parades needlessly offends honorable Muslims. You going to 'not lift a finger' to protect them either?

Forum List

Back