Plot against the president....

This explains it all...the intelligence community weaponized by the Obama white house.....and they are desperate to get Trump out.....if the American people would watch this movie none of them would vote to put Joe back in.....

You keep circling the Women and Children and hiding the wagon. And keep enabling the criminal in charge. the more you try, the less anyone believes you. But you keep trying. But I suggest you also practice humility, apoligizing and groveling in the mirror. You are go to need all three.

You keep circling the Women and Children and hiding the wagon. And keep enabling the criminal in charge. the more you try, the less anyone believes you. But you keep trying. But I suggest you also practice humility, apoligizing and groveling in the mirror. You are go to need all three.
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

A must watch movie.....

What plot? Scumpty was just too stupid to get re-elected, and President Elect Biden and the Democrats took advantage of his stupidity, winning in a landslide. Scumpty does not have either the brain power or the education to deal with a Covid pandemic of epic proportions. So, rather than fight it, he tried to poo poo it, and the American people, so much smarter than him, saw right through it. His consignment to history's putrid garbage dump can't happen soon enough! Bigly!!!

PS The fat lady has serenaded Scumpty and stuck a fork in him. He's done!

A must watch movie.....
Thanks for the "heads up" about this film. I didn't know about it beforehand.

Watching A. Schiff for more than 30 seconds can lead to extreme nausea, and listening to his deceptive BS about "Well, I can't really tell you about that (when he knew there was nothing more to tell) so you just have to trust me" can lead one to distrust the entire system. That liar (I don't use that word much but Schiff justifies it 100% in reviewing his recorded words in various interviews) needs to be held accountable. What are the people in southern CA even thinking who re-elected that fine piece of work? Do these voters care about ethical behavior or are they still buying the fake goods he was selling?

The film confirms my thoughts about Comey and about the corrupt lamestream media abusing its power while knowingly lying to the American people. Hey, that lying word isn't really too hard to use I see, when the shoe fits! lol

Forum List

Back