Plexiglass dividers in restaurants?

What I can't believe is they have a sneeze glass over salad bars, why am I not allowed to sneeze on veggies?

We are not going to have all tables enclosed by Plexiglass. Counter and bar seating is not going to Plexiglass separators. They are not the same as sneeze guards over the salad bar.

Werent they just declared almost useless in protecting people?
Masks will stop virus spread through mucus or spittle when people sneeze or cough, but it has been proven that the Kung Flu is also spread through the air and since it is microscopic like most viruses are, the weave of the masks cannot stop the virus from being breathed in. This is something the progs do not want you to know, because then they cant tell you how masks help, so you must keep it on, like Joe wants...

Last edited:
Masks will stop virus spread through mucus or spittle when people sneeze or cough, but it has been proven that the Kung Flu is also spread through the air and since it is microscopic like most viruses are, the weave of the masks cannot stop the virus from being breathed in. This is something the progs do not want you to you, because then they cant tell you how masks help, so you must keep it on, like Joe wants...
Talking about the dividers

We are not going to have all tables enclosed by Plexiglass. Counter and bar seating is not going to Plexiglass separators. They are not the same as sneeze guards over the salad bar.
I have been on airplanes to Californication and back, been to restaurants, Wal-Marts and other places that would have the Kung Flu in it, and either it is avoiding me like the plague, do to my superior manliness, or i got it, but again, because of my stature, the bug just doesnt have much impact...

At the rates red states are getting victims, don't be too sure. It's just a way for tables of people to get food. Not counters or bars.

I have been on airplanes to Californication and back, been to restaurants, Wal-Marts and other places that would have the Kung Flu in it, and either it is avoiding me like the plague, do to my superior manliness, or i got it, but again, because of my stature, the bug just doesnt have much impact...
Or maybe just maybe this bug ain't all that it has been cracked up to be from the get go. I know of no one personally that has had it and the only people I know of that has had it publicly shook it off as if it were nothing much. Hell the first family has had it and they're still walking around as if nothing had ever happened.

Masks will stop virus spread through mucus or spittle when people sneeze or cough, but it has been proven that the Kung Flu is also spread through the air and since it is microscopic like most viruses are, the weave of the masks cannot stop the virus from being breathed in. This is something the progs do not want you to know, because then they cant tell you how masks help, so you must keep it on, like Joe wants...
If masks are effective at all they can only be effective if the wearer is actually sick. Otherwise they are just a method of getting people used to being controlled.

Forum List

Back