Please vote kate gosslin off dwts

txlonghorn

Mar 9, 2009
Just a request before I go to bed....

that bitch drives me insane. John may be a dick, but even HE has limits.

good night all

It's a good thing I have google, because I had no idea what you were talking about. My wife used to watch 'Jon and Kate Plus 8'. Every once and a while, I'd catch an episode and found myself saying, "what a bitch!" :lol: It looks like she's continuing her life's goal of being an attention whore. Hope that works out for her.

dwts? Dancing with The Stars?
You actually watch that crap?

LOL...actually no...it just drives me insane to see her in the headlines everyday. I want to see a headline that says she's checked into a nuthouse somewhere and they don't plan to let her out for a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

LOL...actually no...it just drives me insane to see her in the headlines everyday. I want to see a headline that says she's checked into a nuthouse somewhere and they don't plan to let her out for a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

I don't watch it either ... but I agree with you! Not watching the news won't cut it - it's on the entertainment shows, you can't get in a checkout line without seeing it in the mags .... but she's apparently a piece of work from what I have seen.

She is an Actress I think isn't she?

That is about all I know. I am doing pretty good at avoiding her. PM me for my free introductory DVD on how to avoid Kate Gosslin. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Anyone who watches Dancing deserves Kate and the other goofballs.

You calling Pamela Anderson a goofball?

She practically melted the dance floor last night with her routine.

Okie dokie, call her a goofball if you want.

Pammie's making big $$ to be on the show, having a blast, reviving her career and looking pretty damned good for a 40+ year old MILF (FTR, I don't want to F her, but most men do).

;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEU9mbc8xdM]YouTube - Pamela Anderson on 'Dancing with the Stars'[/ame]

Here's your "goofball". LOL.

good night all

Hate to break it to you but Kate just won't go away, much as many would like that. After DWTS (I watched the first show specifically to see her. She's :eek: that bad) TLC is giving her yet another show plus specials. :rolleyes: Twist of Kate (gag me now). She's not going to let go of her 15 minutes anytime soon.

Twist of Kate will feature Gosselin responding to fan letters from those inspired by her story as a means to profile women in their own challenging situations while the Kate Plus 8 specials will focus on her life as a single mother and costar her eight young children.

Will You Watch Kate Gosselin’s New Show? - PEOPLE TV Watch

Anyone who watches Dancing deserves Kate and the other goofballs.

You calling Pamela Anderson a goofball?

She practically melted the dance floor last night with her routine.

Okie dokie, call her a goofball if you want.

Pammie's making big $$ to be on the show, having a blast, reviving her career and looking pretty damned good for a 40+ year old MILF (FTR, I don't want to F her, but most men do).

;)

Melted the dance floor? You actually watched that crap?

From what I saw of the clips that I've seen other places (no.....I don't watch crap like DWTS or American Idol, I prefer educational television), Pamela Anderson looked like she was gonna stick to the floor.

I'm surprised nothing fell out.

As far as wanting to bone Kate Gosslin? No fucking way, tying a 2x4 to my ass so I don't fall in isn't my idea of fun.

Besides.........she's bitchy, petty and stupid.

Oh no no no, keep her on, she's a riot. I'll bet Jon sits home every Monday laughing his butt off. :)

I'd never watched it before last year when Tom DeLay was on. Then I got hooked because I was so impressed with how much Kelly Osborne had cleaned up her personal life and I was rooting for her to win, plus she could really DANCE!! This year it's boring. Poor sagging astronaut Buzz Aldrin--felt embarrassed for him (and his wife of many facelifts). Kate Josselyn definitely has anger issues, plus zero rythm. It's a yawner, but the guys might like to know that there have already been a couple of really close calls with the costumes. Those pesky wardrobe malfunctions, you know.

NOt a fan of either of them, birth control people, 6 billion and rising rapidly humans on the earth, one person should not produce 8 children. Just my opinion, they are free to have as many kids, but eventually the resources will run out or low

good night all

Hate to break it to you but Kate just won't go away, much as many would like that. After DWTS (I watched the first show specifically to see her. She's :eek: that bad) TLC is giving her yet another show plus specials. :rolleyes: Twist of Kate (gag me now). She's not going to let go of her 15 minutes anytime soon.

Twist of Kate will feature Gosselin responding to fan letters from those inspired by her story as a means to profile women in their own challenging situations while the Kate Plus 8 specials will focus on her life as a single mother and costar her eight young children.

Will You Watch Kate Gosselin’s New Show? - PEOPLE TV Watch

I'm surprised TLC gave her the nod, since she and Jon sued them at some point. I would have thought some bad blood would still exist. TLC has more garbage than good shows. The only one I watch anymore is What Not to Wear, and that's only to catch some of Tracy London's classic insults: You have TROLL hair!!!

Forum List

Back