Please Terry Bradshaw,please pick the donkeys to win.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
They were joking before the NFC title game began that Bradshaw is not qualified like his co hosts were on fox sports picking who would win between the niners and Hawks and the donkeys and the pats games because his picks on winning were MUCH lower than his co hosts were all year long and he was like 1 for 12 and his last playoff picks or soemthing like that they said.:D so when he picked the niners to beat the Hawks I knew right then the niners would lose.Bradshaw was their death jinx.:D so please Terry,do us Hawks fans another favor and be the kiss of death for the donkeys liek you were the niners and pick the donkeys to win this game so the Hawks win.:D

They were joking before the NFC title game began that Bradshaw is not qualified like his co hosts were on fox sports picking who would win between the niners and Hawks and the donkeys and the pats games because his picks on winning were MUCH lower than his co hosts were all year long and he was like 1 for 12 and his last playoff picks or soemthing like that they said.:D so when he picked the niners to beat the Hawks I knew right then the niners would lose.Bradshaw was their death jinx.:D so please Terry,do us Hawks fans another favor and be the kiss of death for the donkeys liek you were the niners and pick the donkeys to win this game so the Hawks win.:D

UMMMmmm.... ?????

Didn't you pick the Niners also.... ????

yeah but unlike Bradshaw,I ALSO picked the donkeys to win,I just didnt mention that one cause just liek you,I didnt care about that game.well I was strongly wanting the donkesy wo win cause i think the cheatriots are the better team and would have won on a neautral field away from mile high and that thin air.

yeah but unlike Bradshaw,I ALSO picked the donkeys to win,I just didnt mention that one cause just liek you,I didnt care about that game.well I was strongly wanting the donkesy wo win cause i think the cheatriots are the better team and would have won on a neautral field away from mile high and that thin air.

Bradshaw isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. He gets paid many millions to show up a few weeks a year and blather about football. That's a lot more than he got paid in Pittsburg. You can see he is just a couple of IQ points from being legally retarded. Do you pick on retarded people? :lol: He is a well paid clown...ignore him.

UMMMmmm.... ?????

911 is a bandwagon fan, he is an embarrassment to to the loyal Seahawk fans.

UMMMmmm.... ?????

You're right 'Pap'. He tipped his mitt in the leadup to the 'Battle in Seattle'. :iagree:

UMMMmmm.... ?????

You're right 'Pap'. He tipped his mitt in the leadup to the 'Battle in Seattle'. :iagree:

the fact you listen to ANYTHING that troll says is funny. Like I cant even predict one of my favorite teams is not going to win and im an embarrassment to seahawk fans.:cuckoo:

guess cause like many chargers fans who also didnt think they would beat the donkeys up in denver this year,that myself and then are an embarrassment to other chargers fans as well.:cuckoo: same thing.

I always said from the very beginning when the playoffs began,that the winner of the NFC championship game is going to win the superbowl ,that the hawks and niners were the two best teams in the league and that was the REAL superbowl.all i said was i did not think they could make it past the niners,but as long as they did,they would win the superbowl.the AFC teams are weak.

oh and this thread isnt about me,its about terry bradshaw doing hakws fans a favor with his picks.:cuckoo::cuckoo: again,i hope he picks the donkeys to win cause that mean the hawks win.

the fact you listen to ANYTHING that troll says is funny. Like I cant even predict one of my favorite teams is not going to win and im an embarrassment to seahawk fans.:cuckoo:

guess cause like many chargers fans who also didnt think they would beat the donkeys up in denver this year,that myself and then are an embarrassment to other chargers fans as well.:cuckoo: same thing.

I always said from the very beginning when the playoffs began,that the winner of the NFC championship game is going to win the superbowl ,that the hawks and niners were the two best teams in the league and that was the REAL superbowl.all i said was i did not think they could make it past the niners,but as long as they did,they would win the superbowl.the AFC teams are weak.

oh and this thread isnt about me,its about terry bradshaw doing hakws fans a favor with his picks.:cuckoo::cuckoo: again,i hope he picks the donkeys to win cause that mean the hawks win.

I refer you back to post #4. If the stains do not come out in the first cycle.. repeat #4 :lol:

I refer you back to post #4. If the stains do not come out in the first cycle.. repeat #4 :lol:

I know.I also owned up to my mistake after that on that thread admitting i was wrong,that I should have had more faith in him and then congratulated you on YOUR unwavering faith you had in them never backing off your comments.

I don't give a rat shit how Bradshaw calls the game. I just want the refs to call a good game!

ah now were back on topic.:clap2: yeah especially after the way you got screwed by the refs in the superbowl game against the steelers.they so much took that superbowl away from you.it was so obvious they were steeler fans.I remember back then how steeler fans i knew that even THEY did not feel to happy about finally winning their first superbowl in over 20 years because of how the refs gave them the game.

I don't give a rat shit how Bradshaw calls the game. I just want the refs to call a good game!

ah now were back on topic.:clap2: yeah especially after the way you got screwed by the refs in the superbowl game against the steelers.they so much took that superbowl away from you.it was so obvious they were steeler fans.I remember back then how steeler fans i knew that even THEY did not feel to happy about finally winning their first superbowl in over 20 years because of how the refs gave them the game.

The officials have been calling most of the playoffs in a way that should favor Seattle's aggressive defense. Just the fact that Manning passes so much would make for a very bad game for the zebras if they call it tight and flag every play. I believe the pushing and slapping that our DBs continually deliver will be ignored. Manning will have to earn his Superbowl ring by BEATING the defense...not by getting the refs to carry him down the field.

New Topics

Forum List

Back