Please terminate my account and ban me

I self ban every day. It is called logging off.

This is the only place you can go in America and talk like Americans lol addictive
ROTFLMAO! Thanx--I needed that! "Talk like Americans", indeed! Now, had you said ..amurikkkans....I'd have agreed with ya!

Being an American....with a family on both sides going back to the 1600's on this continent..I talk like one every day.

This is the only place you can go in America and talk like Americans lol addictive
ROTFLMAO! Thanx--I needed that! "Talk like Americans", indeed! Now, had you said ..amurikkkans....I'd have agreed with ya!

Being an American....with a family on both sides going back to the 1600's on this continent..I talk like one every day.
Cool story
Yup....quite cool. But if your story is not quite as cool....dunna fash yourself laddie---it's not a contest!

Cool story
Yup....quite cool. But if your story is not quite as cool....dunna fash yourself laddie---it's not a contest!
Ok

TDqm20r.jpeg

lol good movie; I watch it every time they run it. Have it on tape but not DVD, and no vhs player any more.

My time is valuable and I waste too much of it here. I admit I have a problem. Do it. I have asked y'all before and you gave me a temp. I came back and started again. No more fucking around. Ban me, forever.

Please...

Nope.

Anyone that really wants to get banned jus!t has to say one woid and we all know whut dat woid be! unless you are a colored person then they might let you get away wid it

Last edited:
Anyone that really wants to get banned jus!t has to say one woid and we all know whut dat woid be! unless you are a colored person then they might let you get away wid it

Usually it's people who act like you that get put in the hole.

My time is valuable and I waste too much of it here. I admit I have a problem. Do it. I have asked y'all before and you gave me a temp. I came back and started again. No more fucking around. Ban me, forever.

Please...
Sounds like a problem that you need to find the strength to discipline yourself for.

Please...
You're weak

Just stop logging in.

Forum List

Back