Please take it easy on Obama today

His daddy died. Show some respect.

Are you implying Patricide?

Did Obama do it? I thought it was the rebels.

but but but, the President sent in our forces (via NATO) to "assist" in the bombing runs.

So, even if the President didn't "do it," it might be fairly argued that he shares in the credit.

Or blame?

I'd have a difficult time losing any sleep over the death of Kaddafy, though.

• Banned
Are you implying Patricide?

but but but, the President sent in our forces (via NATO) to "assist" in the bombing runs.

So, even if the President didn't "do it," it might be fairly argued that he shares in the credit.

Or blame?

I can't help thinking how sad he must have been, feeling all alone thinking about how his son betrayed and abandoned him.

Or blame?

I can't help thinking how sad he must have been, feeling all alone thinking about how his son betrayed and abandoned him.

That's evil of you.

And funny.

Me likey!

Rep on its way!

Or blame?

That's evil of you.

And funny.

Me likey!

Rep on its way!

BWAH HAHA!!!:razz:

Forum List

Back