Please Spread This Message

Watch it all the way through. It'll soon become apparent if you're familiar with the parasite(s) they're warning people against.

I watched the entire thing, I still don't get it.

The EU's prime objective is to rid the continent of nation states. The girl's flag-covered face is representitve of the Continent. The blue hand with gold stars is representitive of the EU, and proceeds to wipe any trace of those flags, which represent the nation states, from her face/the Continent.

The EU's prime objective is to rid the continent of nation states. The girl's flag-covered face is representitve of the Continent. The blue hand with gold stars is representitive of the EU, and proceeds to wipe any trace of those flags, which represent the nation states, from her face/the Continent.

Okay, now I understand it, but I still don't get it.

Sorry, you've lost me. How can you understand something but not get it at the same time?

Sorry, you've lost me. How can you understand something but not get it at the same time?

I understand the message, don't get the medium.

I understand the message, don't get the medium.

Without wanting to be rude, I'm more concerned with viewers understanding the message. Though I thought the artistic/dramatic license used in the production was fairly self-explanatory.

But I didn't get the message until it was explained, therefore it's a poor medium.

Do you really believe that there is a chance in hell that they regroup all those countries under one flag? Some of those EU countries are facing serious separatist movements within their own borders. By the way, how is that planned vote for Scotland coming?

Time poorly spent.

That's quite the irony, seeing as you seem to spend all day on here foaming from the mouth over comments made by complete strangers.

False. That's only the way it "seems" to you. And your opinion is generally just laughable.

True story.

Meanwhile, the little video you posted WAS a waste of time. Literally.

A post count averaging out at 34 diatrabes each day (some over a hundred words+) leans towards confirming my observation. But seeing as you dedicate more time to it than earning a decent living, it would seem grossly unfair to deny you the last word.

Have at it, son.

Forum List

Back