Please refute this experiment

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I just ran the following experiment 100 times, making it as statistically significant as the AGW temperature data from 1850:

My 20 gallon fishtank was half full of water (H2O) the thermometer read 72.

I added a teeny, tiny liitle bit of Bromo Seltzer, like 1/4 of a gram which released a hail of CO2 into the contained fish tank.

An hour later, the thermometer still read 72.

I conducted this experiment 100 consecutive days and never measured any increase in temperature.

We conclude that increasing CO2 from 280 to 400PPM has no effect on temperature.

I just ran the following experiment 100 times, making it as statistically significant as the AGW temperature data from 1850:

I added a teeny, tiny liitle bit of Bromo Seltzer, like 1/4 of a gram which released a hail of CO2 into the contained fish tank.

I conducted this experiment 100 consecutive days and never measured any increase in temperature.

We conclude that increasing CO2 from 280 to 400PPM has no effect on temperature.
can be wrong cause its science,,

You just found the solution! Put all the Libs in a giant fish tank and they will have a sanctuary!

Are your fish democrats or republicans? Just wondering what their position was on your experiment.
The fish all died when the electricity went out in the neighborhood last winter. They were an eclectic bunch when they lived. I tried to thermal wrap the tank... no good. I still don't have a generator, but no fish either

Statistics is difficult for the layman to comprehend.

Are your fish democrats or republicans? Just wondering what their position was on your experiment.
The fish all died when the electricity went out in the neighborhood last winter. They were an eclectic bunch when they lived. I tried to thermal wrap the tank... no good. I still don't have a generator, but no fish either
To bad your natural gas power electric company was not Heavily Federally Regulated. Hope your water pipes didn't leak.

To bad your natural gas power electric company was not Heavily Federally Regulated. Hope your water pipes didn't leak.

A tree took out a local transformer. Do you believe only government has the power to prevent that?

Your best shot, right?

A tree took out a local transformer. Do you believe only government has the power to prevent that?
Your local utility neglected cutting trees away from their ROW. They need more government oversite.

Your best shot, right?
I'm a good guy who gets violent when the situation warrants.

Pausing for a moment of silence to remember the dearly departed. Don't know if you live in Texas, but that week when it got super cold was a bitch.

I'm guessing the official cause of death for your fish was reported as the Coronavirus.

Last edited:

I do not know, but the experiment difference seems to be the difference between CO2 in the ocean and CO2 in the atmosphere that is being bombarded by the Sun's spectrum of light.

I don't think CO2 is the problem, because that is what the plants need. I think it is Carbon Monoxide that is a problem.

bloody keys.gif

Why that is because your fish tank water rise spread the heating out over a larger service. Thanks for proving AGW is real.

Why that is because your fish tank water rise spread the heating out over a larger service. Thanks for proving AGW is real.
Nothing the leftists say is real.

for all to see.Are your fish democrats or republicans? Just wondering what their position was on your experiment.
The fish all died when the electricity went out in the neighborhood last winter. They were an ecleuation ctic bunch when they lived. I tried to thermal wrap the tank... no good. I still don't have a generator, but no fish either

Pausing for a moment of silence to remember the dearly departed. Don't know if you live in Texas, but that week when it got super cold was a bitch.

I'm guessing the official cause of death for your fish was reported as the Coronavithe zituation.

Frame the situation for all to see.

Sounds fishy

It’s “too bad” not “to bad”

Now get another tank and put both outside in the sunshine. Put the Bromo in only one tank and get back to us. Feel free to drink the water with the Bromo, you seem a bit confused.

New Topics

Forum List

Back