Please prove to me that blacks are our equals?

Please prove with real data that blacks are our equals in intellect. The link within my sig has all the SAT, ACT, IQ data to show that I have a solid case.

Please show me how I am wrong??? If not then show me how it isn't genetic?:eusa_boohoo:

I said it before. You have no equal, you stand alone.

This is you:

1521.RedneckSlang.jpg

This is a black person:

black_businessman_2_.jpg

See? No "contest". Clearly, you and black people are very "unequal".

Please prove with real data that blacks are our equals in intellect. The link within my sig has all the SAT, ACT, IQ data to show that I have a solid case.

Please show me how I am wrong??? If not then show me how it isn't genetic?:eusa_boohoo:

I said it before. You have no equal, you stand alone.

This is you:

1521.RedneckSlang.jpg

This is a black person:

black_businessman_2_.jpg

See? No "contest". Clearly, you and black people are very "unequal".
I'll sure be glad when matt and his people move to Mars.:clap2:

According to 2006 census data, 37 percent of Nigerians in the U.S. had bachelor's degrees, 17 percent held master's degrees and 4 percent had doctorates. In contrast, the same census data showed only 19 percent of white Americans had bachelor’s degrees, 8 percent held master’s degrees and only 1 percent held doctorates, the paper reports.

The census data was bolstered by an independent analysis of 13 annual Houston-area surveys conducted by Rice University and commissioned by the Chronicle.

"These are higher levels of educational attainment than were found in any other...community," Stephen Klineberg, a sociologist at Rice University who conducts the annual Houston Area Survey, told the paper.
Survey: Nigerians Most Educated in the U.S. | News | BET

According to 2006 census data, 37 percent of Nigerians in the U.S. had bachelor's degrees, 17 percent held master's degrees and 4 percent had doctorates. In contrast, the same census data showed only 19 percent of white Americans had bachelor’s degrees, 8 percent held master’s degrees and only 1 percent held doctorates, the paper reports.

The census data was bolstered by an independent analysis of 13 annual Houston-area surveys conducted by Rice University and commissioned by the Chronicle.

"These are higher levels of educational attainment than were found in any other...community," Stephen Klineberg, a sociologist at Rice University who conducts the annual Houston Area Survey, told the paper.

Rather than Black Entertainment Television or the newspaper which commissioned the study for stats, here's a link to the official U.S. government census data, which shows that Asians are in the lead:

http://www.census.gov/prod/2012pubs/acsbr10-19.pdf

Last edited:

Rather than Black Entertainment Television or the newspaper which commissioned the study for stats, here's a link to the official U.S. government census data, which shows that Asians are in the lead:

Thank you for that link. The assertion was counter intuitive that Nigerians out performed whites and Asians.

I'm only 15,my IQ is 115,and I'm in my second year high school.Also I'm Black,ok so I have surpassed a lot of whites.

I'm only 15,my IQ is 115,and I'm in my second year high school.Also I'm Black,ok so I have surpassed a lot of whites.

Keep on it! Don't stop. Take that education train and ride as far as you can.

Just my advice, although I dont care what color you are. 15 and in high school with a good mind is what caught ny attention.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

One generation passes away, and another generation comes: but the earth stays for ever.

Vanity is shown in mankind, the elements, and all that moves on earth; the same course is repeated again and again without any permanent result or real progress; and events and people alike are forgotten.

With that said, every race have had their time in equals in intellect. Today, one will rise, tomorrow one will fall, but the earth moves on.

Why is there so much pettifogging on this matter?

Is it to bring about hate?

I must confess that I dont know much about Nigeria except it is the most populous black nation. it is a real shame that apparently many of their educated citizens find that they have more opportunities in foreign countries rather than their own.

I wonder if there are distinct tribal differences in Nigeria. do you think that the treatment of the lowest caste tribe in Nigeria compared to the highest status tribe is anywhere as close as blacks are treated in the US? I bet those Biafrans are just rolling in affirmative action benefits. /sarc off

One generation passes away, and another generation comes: but the earth stays for ever.

Vanity is shown in mankind, the elements, and all that moves on earth; the same course is repeated again and again without any permanent result or real progress; and events and people alike are forgotten.

With that said, every race have had their time in equals in intellect. Today, one will rise, tomorrow one will fall, but the earth moves on.

Why is there so much pettifogging on this matter?

Is it to bring about hate?

pettifogging? hahahaha

the problem is that blacks consider the the disparate outcomes that they earn in society as proof of racism rather than the obvious impact of average lower intelligence. if blacks would stop blaming others for their deficiencies then others wouldnt have to point out those deficiencies as self induced by lack of cleverness.

Keep on it! Don't stop. Take that education train and ride as far as you can.

Just my advice, although I dont care what color you are. 15 and in high school with a good mind is what caught ny attention.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I agree....

Keep up the good work:cool:

do you mind me asking how you know your IQ?

I had one kid who was tested for G&T but the results were only quantified as percentiles in various areas. no actual IQ numbers.

That link compares all Asians with all Negroes. In the United States Nigerian immigrants are a small minority of all blacks. It may still be true that the subset of Nigerian immigrants are better educated than all Asians in the United States.

I have found other news stories on the internet that confirm that Nigerians are the best educated group in the United States.

a question for the blacks on this message board. does it bother you that many of the spots set aside for blacks in elite learning institutions are taken by immigrants with high SES? there are not too many ghetto dwellers at harvard but there are more than a few rich Jamacians or Ghanans.

That link compares all Asians with all Negroes. In the United States Nigerian immigrants are a small minority of all blacks. It may still be true that the subset of Nigerian immigrants are better educated than all Asians in the United States.

I have found other news stories on the internet that confirm that Nigerians are the best educated group in the United States.

ghetto dwellers, yes as soon as they move from one trailer park they set up camp in another. Why are they called trailer park white trash?

Matthew, you have shown some interesting data which I'm not sure I totally agree with. However, what's amusing here, is the unintended irony, of the responses. In short, perhaps the best defense against white people being smarter than black people are the inane responses you've got from PC white people who, rather than address the issue head on, simply call you a racist or stereotype you for stereotyping others. These folks are DUMB.

Here's some points to consider about the traditional brain size data. I'm not saying your data is necessarily wrong, but let me pose a few questions which actually address some inconsistencies of the research rather than call you names. Einstein's brain was apparently of average size. In studying his brain recently they found that he had more -- for lack of the technical term -- folds in certain parts of his brain. It seems like brain size isn't the only indicator of intelligence. Which personally is sad, because I have a Wolly Mammothed size cranium myself, so I'd like it to be true in a way... Also because of within race differences such as in white groups such as Jews IQ 115 and non Jews 100 it makes it problematic. That is as large a gap as between blacks and whites. I find it hard to believe that such a significant gap is caused simply by brain size, when again Einstein probably had a smaller brain than, ah me, for instance... In short, there are large within race gaps, which make gaps between races seem less relevant. I also have heard, not positive about this, that there is a subgroup of the Chinese population that has much higher IQs than the average Chinese person. Again, within race and specific group differences seem to indicate it's not just race that must create average scoring differences. What do you think about these points???

Forum List

Back