Please help !

It's a shame such a pure-hearted paragon of virtue has to contend with so much. LOL, you people know better. He's a total bastard and a lifelong system rigger and you love him for that. He supplies you with a steady supply of "liberal tears". Nothing else matters to you sick sadistic fucks.
Do you know the story of Moses and the pharaoh?

Common sense would tell pharaoh that he was destroying himself and the people of Egypt by continually going against Moses.

But God was with Moses and God was about to bring Egypt down. So God hardened Pharoah's heart and he just kept making the same mistakes over and over.

Trump is Moses. Egypt is the Democrat Party and Fake News. Pharaoh is Pelosi.

The left's heart is hardened and they cannot think straight because they are being set up for destruction.

It's over for the left.

Folks should probably read the actual Mueller report. Instead, they just do what they're told. And folks should have actually WATCHED the testimony of official after official damning Trumps Ukraine bullshit...while they sought to block Bolton testimony and ignored the ample evidence to convict.

No, instead ...and sorry it hurts your feels, but you are a cult, and you function in an alternate reality as a result.

Individual 1.

Folks should probably read the actual Mueller report. Instead, they just do what they're told. And folks should have actually WATCHED the testimony of official after official damning Trumps Ukraine bullshit...while they sought to block Bolton testimony and ignored the ample evidence to convict.

No, instead ...and sorry it hurts your feels, but you are a cult, and you function in an alternate reality as a result.

Individual 1.

I have read it. There is nothing in it that incriminates Trump. However, more and more emails and memos are coming out that PROVE your people lied.

YOU are the cultist.

Or maybe you're just stupid.

Individual 1.

I have read it. There is nothing in it that incriminates Trump. However, more and more emails and memos are coming out that PROVE your people lied.

YOU are the cultist.

Calm down, killer. I don't believe you.

Individual 1.

YOU are the cultist.

Calm down, killer. I don't believe you.

I don't care. We KNOW your people are corrupt as hell.

That's all that matters. Your infantile fantasies, do not.

New Topics

Forum List

Back