Please help Alabama!

Thank goodness Marianne Williamson mind forced Dorian to North Carolina.

The Democrats should vote for her.

5d741916240000192377c69e.jpeg

‘MORAL COWARDICE’: NOAA BASHED FOR TRUMP APPEASEMENT

NOAA Slammed For Backing Trump Over Scientists In Dorian-Alabama Feud

The residents of Alabama are suffering. They have fallen victim to a black Sharpe that invaded their state.

If you can help....call 777-555-trump or go to www.trumpknowsall.com

SEND WHATEVER YOU CAN AFFORD!

I don't get it. What's a "black Sharpe"?

Why are the residents of Alabama suffering? Dorian didn't make it that way, did it?

www.trumpknowsall.com is also a bogus website.

Your humor is not funny.

God help Alabama if they have fallen victim to one of these
As I understand it Trump originally considered acquiring a black Sharpe' as the White house
canine but they were considered too controversial. now we can see its really true .

c12dd4acdb74066d87bcb79782c05496.jpg

I don't find much humor in the inconsequential gaffes of politicians, I give it a 24 hour rule. But when they get anal and bring out a doctored map, it wraps things in a whole new attire. I'm giving this one a week.

A federal weather agency said that President Donald Trump was correct in saying Hurricane Dorian was at one point forecast to impact Alabama.

NOAA Says Trump Was Right About Hurricane Dorian's Forecast

Now getting down to the real issues - I've heard Trump ripped the tags off the whitehouse Mattresses in a conspiracy with Russian instigators to disrupt the sleep patterns of Future Presidents - IMPEACH !

It's more like: NOAA Tells Alabamans to go fly a kite.....
If you read NOAA's statement and look at their provided link, they show Dorian's "impact" on Alabama being winds of less than 30mph.
DORIAN Graphics Archive: <br> 5-day Probability of Tropical-Storm-Force-Winds

The residents of Alabama are suffering. They have fallen victim to a black Sharpe that invaded their state.

If you can help....call 777-555-trump or go to www.trumpknowsall.com

SEND WHATEVER YOU CAN AFFORD!

I don't get it. What's a "black Sharpe"?

Why are the residents of Alabama suffering? Dorian didn't make it that way, did it?

www.trumpknowsall.com is also a bogus website.

Your humor is not funny.
He thinks Al Sharpton went to Alabama to stir up trouble again

Hmmmm...........being from Alabama........ROLL TIDE.........

Do we care what a Liberal TDS drone thinks.................NOPE

BTW............ROLL TIDE

Will the Dems EVER win the electoral votes for President in this state................NOPE.....

ROLL TIDE.

Any questions............Poor Ole Miss today.........gonna get hit by a Red Tide.

ROLL TIDE.

Forum List

Back