Please for God's sake, someone tell me this is fake

1603778075584.png

I don't know why anyone would assume the gaffes in that video would be the product of fancy deep fake computer software or a look-alike, given Biden's robust history of similar word salad episodes.

Sure, it was a montage of gaffes from that speech, not consecutive statements. And sure, the speed was slowed on the replays. But those points conceded, dollars to donuts that whole speech wasn't more than 20 minutes or so based on his recent appearances.

And with that said, I second every one of the preceding posts. LOL

This is why I started another thread asking Dems if they would be voting for Harris if she was the top of the ticket, because thats what they are doing.

Yep. But it doesn't matter. Anyone but Trump is what they said. They CAN'T vote for Trump! They'll pull the lever for a dead skunk if they have to then deal with the consequences later.
That tells you how much they like America. THEY HATE IT.

This is why I started another thread asking Dems if they would be voting for Harris if she was the top of the ticket, because thats what they are doing.
Yep. But it doesn't matter. Anyone but Trump is what they said. They CAN'T vote for Trump! They'll pull the lever for a dead skunk if they have to then deal with the consequences later.
That tells you how much they like America. THEY HATE IT.

Not in their mind. To them, they think they are saving America from a fate worse than death. The problem really isn't Trump or Biden, the problem is us-- -- we have 1/3rd the country bound and loyal to preserve the country as it was started, another third who think America's future depends on being changed and modernized to totally different values and mindset. Kind of like one group wishing to conserve a historic 18th century mansion while another group wants to tear it down to the frame and totally remodel it. Then there is another third who doesn't care or can't make up their mind and are torn somewhere in the middle.

Problem is that the 2nd group thinks their wishes are absolutely right and that they have a mandate to choose for everyone else and want to force that choice upon the country. The other problem is if they succeed and end up wrong and their remodeling experiment a disaster, they will have taken what was the greatest country on the planet and will have destroyed it and there will be nothing left of the original design to go back to.

lib free zone here for sure.

I've been noticing a lack of any vigorous defense by a lot of our delusional board lefties lately. It's almost as if they think defending Biden is fatal or something.

To be fair, how would you go about it? It's not just a couple gaffes here, a few lies there. You can maybe battle that. But no... Biden is truly the gift that keeps on giving as he rolls about spouting his bullshit, lies and slurry babble.

It must be exhausting and frustrating to stay positive, or portray a level of confidence they don't have.

Last edited:
Pedo Joe brags about little kids rubbing his legs in a pool.

Pedo Joe brags about little kids rubbing his legs in a pool.

Cornpop was probably going to kick Creepy Joe's ass for diddling those black kids like he done did.

Even black gang-bangers wouldn't do the perverted shit he did.

Forum List

Back