Please dont laugh at me, I thought this lady was asking me out and it turns out she

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
was selling something:D

I received a private message this morning on Facebook and she was like......."Good morning, do you drink? I was like I may have a drink sometimes when I go out to dinner. And she was like have you ever tried Coquito? And I was like no I haven't is that a holiday drink? So I am thinking she about to suggest us going out and getting a drink and it turns out she is selling the shit:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Why these bitches fucking with my self esteem? Is it December yet

I received a private message this morning on Facebook and she was like......."Good morning, do you drink? I was like I may have a drink sometimes when I go out to dinner. And she was like have you ever tried Coquito? And I was like no I haven't is that a holiday drink? So I am thinking she about to suggest us going out and getting a drink and it turns out she is selling the shit:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

LOL. The little devil in me wouldn't be able to resist.
I'd have said, "Yes, I drink. Do you ####?"...cause I'd like ta meet ya!..where can we meet?
If she tries to sell you something..tell her, "Sorry, all sales have to be in person by you".

Well as it turns out they are all usually selling something and it ain't cookin.

Well as it turns out they are all usually selling something and it ain't cookin.

She is peach pie material

I got news for ya, all women are sell'in something.

Seems like she’s trying to sell you some Coquito.

But what the fuck do I know?

I’m 70 and we didn’t have this internet thing back in my day.

turns out she is selling the shit
That's the only thing outgoing women are allowed to do under U.S. codes of «Omertà.» I was "friended" by a pair of Latina chicks on Facebook who were selling drugs, and then they banned me off the entire platform as well as Twitter and other networks, to boot, just out of spite.

Forum List

Back