Please don't group me in with racist assholes like this clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing worse than a leftist fascist is a right-wing racist.

There are magnitudes more of the former than latter, however.

….but yeah -- I find myself thinking that we should just put equal numbers from both groups in a big colosseum, give them all swords, close the exits and just allow them to work things out on their own.

Heck, the proceeds from the pay per view would be incredible!

What is it with some of you right-wing, racist twats? The only thing worse than a leftist fascist is a right-wing racist.

5th Circuit court just reversed decision! We are BUILDING the wall!
Just curious, why do you find enforcing our borders racist? Does it really matter the ethnicity of the people on the other side when the issue is breaking our laws and entering our nation illegally? It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with legality and security. Let me ask you a question, do you lock your car when you park it? Do you lock the doors of your house when you go to bed? Why? Are you ok if someone keeps climbing thru your spare bedroom window and taking up residence in your home? Then tomorrow another person climbs thru a window and another and another. They are using your toilet and your kitchen and parking their vehicles in your yard. Out of your humanity and compassion, do you just smile and say the more the merrier or do you call the police to remove the person for breaking and entering? If so, you are clearly a racist. See how that argument just falls apart?

• Banned
What is it with some of you right-wing, racist twats? The only thing worse than a leftist fascist is a right-wing racist.

Just curious, why do you find enforcing our borders racist? Does it really matter the ethnicity of the people on the other side when the issue is breaking our laws and entering our nation illegally? It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with legality and security. Let me ask you a question, do you lock your car when you park it? Do you lock the doors of your house when you go to bed? Why? Are you ok if someone keeps climbing thru your spare bedroom window and taking up residence in your home? Then tomorrow another person climbs thru a window and another and another. They are using your toilet and your kitchen and parking their vehicles in your yard. Out of your humanity and compassion, do you just smile and say the more the merrier or do you call the police to remove the person for breaking and entering? If so, you are clearly a racist. See how that argument just falls apart?

Read the first two pages and get back to me.

He's not.

You only have to read the third post in the thread to know what he is referencing.

There’s nothing “racist” there...over the top...absolutely.
I’m good with it...the passive pussified approach doesn’t and hasn’t worked...I much prefer that Americans become so fed up with illegal immigration that they become livid and maybe even hateful toward ‘brown’ people if that’s what it’s going to take. We’ve sat on our hands, looked the other way and read our bibles long enough...it’s time to depussify and toughen up.

I’m good with it...the passive pussified approach doesn’t and hasn’t worked...I much prefer that Americans become so fed up with illegal immigration that they become livid and maybe even hateful toward ‘brown’ people if that’s what it’s going to take. We’ve sat on our hands, looked the other way and read our bibles long enough...it’s time to depussify and toughen up.

You're another racist idiot that's an embarrassment to the right.

I’m fine with that.
And please do not consider me “RIGHT”....While I definitely side with the Right over the Left on ALL issues I can’t stand the nutless fucking cowards you call The Right. The Bible thumping pussies owned this nation, they founded, built and funded this nation....THEN the nutless fucks bought the PC programming and became the Lefts BITCH....No offense man, but you sackless cowards couldn’t even keep God, white folks and heterosexuality cool in a nation you owned all because you were a scared bitch...scared to defend and preserve American virtues.
This new ‘Righty’ that hurts your Lefty programmed feelings will and is saving your nutless ass right now....you owe myself and those like Jitss617 a big thank you...you just don’t know it yet. Trust me, you will.

I’m fine with that.
And please do not consider me “RIGHT”....While I definitely side with the Right over the Left on ALL issues I can’t stand the nutless fucking cowards you call The Right. The Bible thumping pussies owned this nation, they founded, built and funded this nation....THEN the nutless fucks bought the PC programming and became the Lefts BITCH....No offense man, but you sackless cowards couldn’t even keep God, white folks and heterosexuality cool in a nation you owned all because you were a scared bitch...scared to defend and preserve American virtues.
This new ‘Righty’ that hurts your Lefty programmed feelings will and is saving your nutless ass right now....you owe myself and those like Jitss617 a big thank you...you just don’t know it yet. Trust me, you will.

I'm with you guys on most issues, but I have to draw the line on your hateful racism. Guys like you drive moderates into the hands of the Democratic Party. So, not only are you hateful and racist, you're also a fucking idiot. Congratulations.

Hey Jitss617 ASSHOLE,

I devoted a thread to you.
Be nice I’m a nice guy

Stop being a racist and a bigot. No, you are not a "nice" guy.

My wife is Hispanic and so are my children.

Nothing wrong with that! Nothing wrong with people of any race, color or origin coming here or being here so long as they came here (or were born of) properly vetted people going through the normal, legal channels who are here first and foremost to be good Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back