Please Biden supporters answer these questions...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Why does Biden WANT two 30 minute breaks in tonite's debate?
Why does Biden refuse ear check for listening devices?
Why does Biden opposes taking urine tests?

Trump has no problem... why does Biden?

Last edited:
Why does Biden WANT 2 30 minute breaks tonite's debate?

Why does Trump refuse a weigh in prior to the debate?
Why won’t he take an IQ test?
Why won’t he allow himself to be connected to a lie detector?

Was there a weigh in requested? An IQ test or Lie detector tests?
NO but evidently you aren't aware of the above legitimate requests. Here is the proof of MY statement where is your proof?

“Joe Biden just announced that he will not agree to a Drug Test. Gee, I wonder why?” Trump tweetedahead of his first debate with Biden in Cleveland on Tuesday. Trump, Biden campaign clash on call for pre-debate ‘drug test’
Trump Campaign Reportedly Asks for Pre-Debate Ear Inspections, Biden Campaign Has ‘So Far’ Not Consented

Finally WHY does Biden need two 30 minute breaks from the 90 minute debate? WHY?

NO but evidently you aren't aware of the above legitimate requests. Here is the proof of MY statement where is your proof?

“Joe Biden just announced that he will not agree to a Drug Test. Gee, I wonder why?” Trump tweetedahead of his first debate with Biden in Cleveland on Tuesday. Trump, Biden campaign clash on call for pre-debate ‘drug test’
Trump Campaign Reportedly Asks for Pre-Debate Ear Inspections, Biden Campaign Has ‘So Far’ Not Consented

Finally WHY does Biden need two 30 minute breaks from the 90 minute debate? WHY?

Trump asked for stupid stuff and was told to Go Fuk Yourself

Ear Inspections?
Can you guys get any more stupid?

There are no 30 minute breaks and Biden has not asked for a 30 minute break. What are you huffing?

Because that has never been done for a presidential debate and only a fucking deranged asshole would demand such things.

I do think Biden should call Trump's bluff, though, and have both of them submit to a blood test since Trump invariably does what he accuses others of doing. Trump's blood is probably hyped up on all kinds of drugs.

Trump has a history of making wild claims and demanding you prove they are not true.

Obama fell for it and provided a birth certificate. Trump just responded it was fake.

Biden is not that gullible

Same reason you righties won't wear masks. MUH FREEDOM

Now where did Biden want two 30 minute breaks?

None of their goddamn business if wears a hearing aid.

If Trump takes a drug test then Biden should but if Trump doesn't WTF give you or anyone the right to ask for one?

Ear Inspections?

They are so fucking stupid it's pathetic. Where the hell did all this low life come from?

Biden knows hes going to cheat. No drug tests, no ear inspections, nothing. And how DARE you question his credibility because HES A LEFTIE.

None of their goddamn business if wears a hearing aid.

Hun it's not a hearing aid they care about. It's a wireless device placed inside the ear where Biden can STILL be told what to say and when to say it. Think of it like an audible teleprompter.

Ear Inspections?
What’s Bidumb got to hide? Oh yeah, an ear piece into which his handlers cand feed him answers cause he’s too damn Bidumb to string a sentence or two together.

What’s Bidumb got to hide? Oh yeah, an ear piece into which his handlers cand feed him answers cause he’s too damn Bidumb to string a sentence or two together.

In that case, what does Trump have to hide?

Why not agree to be hooked up to a lie detector ?

Ear Inspections?
I think both candidates should be x-ray'd to make sure Trump isn't a lizard being from Betelgeuse .

What's Trump got to hide?

Because there was no request. We are asking existing current questions asked of Biden campaign specifically. Not hypothetical.

That is weak. Real weak. But it is Prog. Its like...Why do those people who say they believe in God look at Playboy magazine and criticize individuals who molest children? Hypocrites I say!

Because there was no request. We are asking existing current questions asked of Biden campaign specifically. Not hypothetical.
Trump's bullshit games do not deserve the dignity of a response. His smoke and mirrors will not distract from the blood of 200,000 Americans on his hands.

Both should be. Live at all times at the podium and drug tests too.
Biden will do a blood test right after Trump releases his tax returns.

Forum List

Back