Playoff Schedule and Dates

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
I'll keep a running chart here of all relevant info on the upcoming Playoffs. It's a little crazy this year with only one Bye and SIX instead of the usual four Wildcards.

2020.jpg

Didn't you guyz give up on the NFL over the kneeling thing?
We don't all think inside the box.
True it is more of a rectangle...
Should we tell them they stopped kneeling for the anthem? It’s been nice with them gone. They weren’t fans they were haters.
I don't even like the whole procession of pregame activities I want to see people hurt each other over a pigskin pneumatic device...

I'll keep a running chart here of all relevant info on the upcoming Playoffs. It's a little crazy this year with only one Bye and SIX instead of the usual four Wildcards.

View attachment 437649
Besides KC over GB in the obvious scenario, in a Cinderella Super Bowl, Id like to see the Ravens over Seattle.

Lamar Jackson v Russell Allen would be an epic QB matchup I think.

View attachment 437649
Besides KC over GB in the obvious scenario, in a Cinderella Super Bowl, Id like to see the Ravens over Seattle.

Lamar Jackson is not a good QB. I think there is little chance Green Bay will see the SB.

I'm fairly certain that Steelers will beat the Browns, they already punched their ticket 38-7 this year and resting half the team with a rookie QB, the Browns still only beat Pittsburgh by 2 points.

I expect the Steelers to fully rebound on Sunday and play one of their best games of the year, then go on to the Divisional Round and likely face Tennessee.

They beat the Titans back in October and totally shut down Henry. The guy couldn't hardly get past the scrimmage line.

If the Steelers beat them again, that would mean the Steelers would face either KC or Buffalo in the Conference! That is probably where the Steeler's trail ends.

If it goes that far, I'll consider the season a glowing success for them, but it would be nice to see them win a SB this year, I think this is Big Ben's last shot for another ring.

View attachment 437649

Lamar Jackson is not a good QB. I think there is little chance Green Bay will see the SB.

I'm fairly certain that Steelers will beat the Browns, they already punched their ticket 38-7 this year and resting half the team with a rookie QB, the Browns still only beat Pittsburgh by 2 points.

I expect the Steelers to fully rebound on Sunday and play one of their best games of the year, then go on to the Divisional Round and likely face Tennessee.

They beat the Titans back in October and totally shut down Henry. The guy couldn't hardly get past the scrimmage line.

If the Steelers beat them again, that would mean the Steelers would face either KC or Buffalo in the Conference! That is probably where the Steeler's trail ends.

If it goes that far, I'll consider the season a glowing success for them, but it would be nice to see them win a SB this year, I think this is Big Ben's last shot for another ring.
Yeah - Brady and the Bucs would be more of a 'cinderella' story this year.. He pulls that off, he can retire and be the new Superman box office smash.

Yeah - Brady and the Bucs would be more of a 'cinderella' story this year.. He pulls that off, he can retire and be the new Superman box office smash.

I've actually tried to follow Brady this year when I could, I think it is JUST GREAT that he is starting to come into his own down there after a somewhat rocky start and that Belichick is up in NE pulling his hair out with Newton. I never understood whose decision it was to part ways but I'm glad to see it being proven out that it was Brady and not him that was really the elixir there.

And that spygate, that was a team (coach) decision long ago. Same with the football inflategate-- -- -- it was never proven that Brady was directly involved much less that it affected any game outcome.

The Buccaneers has always been about my least interested team-- until now. And the fact that Antonio Brown is there now sweetens the deal.

I've always had a sneaking feeling that the fallout between the Killer Bees was Ben's doing, they had a super RB and world class WR and never got a ring? LaGarrett Blount walked out on the Steelers (to get a ring with NE) after the Steelers refused to give the guy any play time with Bell! Now the Steelers have gone 180 and now run THREE RBs in every game. :cuckoo:

I think KC is beatable, but I'd love to see Tampa Bay go far as well.

View attachment 437649

If the Steelers beat the Browns you would probably play Buffalo next, unless the Colts upset Buffalo, in which case you would play the winner of Baltimore vs. Tennessee

Should we tell them they stopped kneeling for the anthem? It’s been nice with them gone. They weren’t fans they were haters.
I don't even like the whole procession of pregame activities I want to see people hurt each other over a pigskin pneumatic device...
No shit. Imagine you Go to a Taylor Swift concert or you go to the opera but before they start they ask each of us to stand up and silently listen to some person sing the star spangled banner. I’d be like wtf is this all about. When did this practice start? Probably Ww2.

No shit. Imagine you Go to a Taylor Swift concert or you go to the opera but before they start they ask each of us to stand up and silently listen to some person sing the star spangled banner. I’d be like wtf is this all about. When did this practice start? Probably Ww2.
Yes during WWII that way they could see who the belligerent/traitorous Americans were..

View attachment 437649

Remember when Joe almost got KC to the super bowl? Yeah it will be like that

Yes during WWII that way they could see who the belligerent/traitorous Americans were..
Wouldn’t The traitors just fake it?

Forum List

Back