Playful Creatures!

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
The below vid just illustrates the enjoyment one can have with the more non-typical pets. Both my Pandora(Pandy) #1 & #2 played with me like this. I used to grab their tails & then lift their rear hooves off the ground as they tried to escape my hold. Once I let loose they did exactly what you see in the vid below. When they stood up on their rear hooves they both did what I called the 'stock of death'(like cuter than all get out!). When they dropped down on all fours & charged in to ram my legs I'd grab their horns, bend down & tell them "Ohh you are such a tough little doesy"! I never seen any other animal that could smile in happiness but I am here to tell you those two Black Pygmy does of mine could & DID smile. Both deer & goats are playful pets but the goats retain their playful nature for a far longer period than deer do.

At 10 seconds into the below vid this young buck shows just what a playful 'ham' they can be!

Do check your local regulations ... this is strictly illegal in Oregon ... under no circumstances can we "enclose" or "contain" a wild animal ... just never ... the permit program only allows bona fide scientific research, special facilities with properly trained vets on staff ... big buck operations ...

The woman has a vet on her side ... so everything here is okay ... spending that money is what makes this right ...

New Topics

Forum List

Back