Plans to lower taxes on the weatlhy and perhaps cut SS by 13.5%

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I know people on SS and that is all they have and he is going to cut their income? Get ready to help support your parents,

Going to lower all taxes, get rid of exemptions except for children.

Cut the taxes on the wealthy ,then take money out of SS.

Get rid of the ACA.

What President Trump will mean for your pocketbook

Who ever voted for this man, thanks for taking down America and giving it over to the elites. Thanks a lot.

I know people on SS and that is all they have and he is going to cut their income? Get ready to help support your parents,

Get rid of the ACA.

Who ever voted for this man, thanks for taking down America and giving it over to the elites. Thanks a lot.

I know people on SS and that is all they have and he is going to cut their income?

He won't.

Going to lower all taxes,

I hope so.

Get rid of the ACA.

How could he leave that steaming pile of fail on the books?

Who ever voted for this man, thanks

You're welcome!!!

Get rid of the ACA.

I know people on SS and that is all they have and he is going to cut their income?

He won't.

I hope so.

Get rid of the ACA.

You're welcome!!!

Remember he won the electoral college not the popular vote. So your fine with lowering taxes on the wealthy can cutting SS. I see. Pence if for that as well.

Penelope dear? Weren't you the very person who said yesterday "Trump will be a sore loser?"

Get rid of the ACA.

Oh, blow me. You dishonest hacks have been pushing that "Republicans are going to steal your Social Security" bullshit for years. It's never happened and they've never attempted it.

The reality, however, is that the program is heading towards insolvency and there need to be changes made, whether it's indexing benefits, raising the retirement age, or raising the payroll tax, something has to be done and all your pissing and moaning scare tactics won't change that.

Get rid of the ACA.

He won't.

I hope so.

Get rid of the ACA.

You're welcome!!!

Remember he won the electoral college not the popular vote. So your fine with lowering taxes on the wealthy can cutting SS. I see. Pence if for that as well.

Remember he won the electoral college not the popular vote

Who won the popular vote, and by how much?

Get rid of the ACA.

He won't.

I hope so.

Get rid of the ACA.

You're welcome!!!

Hillary, look it up. Not that it matters, like a Patriot she gave a great concession speech, unlike Trump who would of probably insisted on a recount.

Get rid of the ACA.

Oh, blow me. You dishonest hacks have been pushing that "Republicans are going to steal your Social Security" bullshit for years. It's never happened and they've never attempted it.

The reality, however, is that the program is heading towards insolvency and there need to be changes made, whether it's indexing benefits, raising the retirement age, or raising the payroll tax, something has to be done and all your pissing and moaning scare tactics won't change that.

The largest national debt is owed to SS. Check it out. Borrowing from peter to pay the military. Now it will be borrowing from the SS recipients to cover the tax cuts to the elites.

Get rid of the ACA.

He won't.

I hope so.

Get rid of the ACA.

You're welcome!!!

Hillary, look it up. Not that it matters, like a Patriot she gave a great concession speech, unlike Trump who would of probably insisted on a recount.

If he had been beaten as badly as he beat her, I doubt they would have done many recounts

Get rid of the ACA.

He won't.

I hope so.

Get rid of the ACA.

You're welcome!!!

Remember he won the electoral college

Remember, the electoral college is how we elect Presidents.

So your fine with lowering taxes on the wealthy

Yup, cut all taxes. Especially corporate and capital gains.

cutting SS.

No.

I see.

You don't.

Penelope dear? Weren't you the very person who said yesterday "Trump will be a sore loser?"

Yes , and well he is still a loser.

Waah.

He may of won the election by ? means (and by the tartar on his teeth), but he is still a "loser".

Poor thing! I know it is painful. I feel sorry for your pain! Do ewe need a warm rag for your head and some midol? A warm toddy? Some slippers?

Yes , and well he is still a loser.

Waah.

He may of won the election by ? means (and by the tartar on his teeth), but he is still a "loser".

Poor thing! I know it is painful. I feel sorry for your pain! Do ewe need a warm rag for your head and some midol? A warm toddy? Some slippers?

Thank you , but no , those wont even cut the pain I feel.

Forum List

Back