Planned Parenthood's Goal

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
This is really pretty funny when you think about it.

Talk about stupid.... :lmao:

But I've posted about this time and again, and so have many other Conservatives.

Whatever.....

International Planned Parenthood’s Strategic Goal: Increase Abortions By 82 Percent In Africa…

PlannedParenthood-Cecile-Richards-AP_605.jpg

Planned Parenthood going back to its racist eugenics roots.

Via CNS News:

In its strategic plan for Africa for the years 2010-215, the International Planned Parenthood Federation has set an organizational goal of increasing its ”abortion services” in that part of the world by 82 percent.

The number is in Figure 2, the “performance framework” of the plan (page 7), under “performance milestones/benchmarks” and notes its expectation of an “82 percent increase in abortion services: 212,021 services by 2013, and 273,656 by 2015.”

CNSNews.com asked Paul Bell, senior communication officer with IPPF based in the United Kingdom, a series of questions about the group’s strategic plan, including whether the 82 percent increase in “abortion services” by 2015 represents an increase in abortions specifically or abortions and other services.

“The numbers seen in relation to abortion services include post abortion care services following unsafe abortion, counseling services related to abortion, post-abortion family planning services and safe abortion services including medical and surgical abortions,” said Bell. ”IPPF does not seek to ‘increase’ the number of abortions, but to make abortion accessible and safe wherever women seek such services.”

Oh? You didn't know that Planned Parenthood was founded by a racist eugencist?

Of course not.

I'll try to keep this down a little bit, but you Black people that vote dimocrap have no clue who you're voting for. You really don't.

And one more thing, Margaret Sanger was the inspiration for Adolf Hitler's eugenics policies. He said so himself. Big fan of Sanger's in fact.

Check it

BlackGenocide.org | Planned Parenthood

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?

Will you wake up?

I doubt it.....

could be worse...could end up having those kids starve, contact HIV, or join a militia and get shot up.

So......if you are that worried feel free to go over to Africa and stop all of this. You wont because you are a raging pussy.

Check it

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?

The part I bolded is a bogus claim. Not only is the black population steadily increasing, they are an ever growing percentage of the population.

3479nbn.jpg

Last edited:
could be worse...could end up having those kids starve, contact HIV, or join a militia and get shot up.

So......if you are that worried feel free to go over to Africa and stop all of this. You wont because you are a raging pussy.

Suck my dick and then you can call me a pussy, scumbag.

Bet you'd like that, huh?

Money being fungible, all federal aid to Planned Parenthood should be immediately ceased.

I would like to see an alternative private sector agency rise in competition to Planned Parenthood. One that provides all the same services, without the abortion facet.

As long as Planned Parenthood is getting federal funding, it has an unfair competitive advantage. We should not be creating an unlevel playing field which benefits an organization which rewards irresponsible and impulsive behaviors with federal money.

Check it

The part I bolded is a bogus claim. Not only is the black population steadily increasing, they are an ever growing percentage of the population.

3479nbn.jpg

But it doesn't alter the facts regarding Margaret Sanger, who she was, what she stood for and what her goals were.

It is also a not-very-well-kept secret that Planned Parenthood hasn't change a whole lot since its founding.

They're racist eugenicists -- Typical dimocraps

um you are the one wanting it, not I....kinda gay of you if you ask me.

Must be a Mal sock or something.

um you are the one wanting it, not I....kinda gay of you if you ask me.

Must be a Mal sock or something.

Maybe someday we'll have the opportunity to meet.

But I doubt it. Cowards like you only talk shit when there's no chance of being shown to be the sniveling coward they are.

BTW, I served two tours in Viet Nam.

I've done my share of ridding the world of scumbags.

You?

That's what I thought.......

Forum List

Back