Planned parenthood to spend record amount of money on 2020 campaign

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(FW) – Planned Parenthood has announced it’s going whole-hog in spreading its massive wealth to elect pro-abortion candidates for state and federal offices in 2020. According to CBS News, the abortion giant plans to spend an unprecedented $45-million – the most it’s ever spent on elections – to “fund large-scale grassroots programs and canvassing, digital, television, and radio and mail programs.”
Planned Parenthood to Spend Record Amount of Money on 2020 Campaign

Democratic godless fks love killing the defenseless ever notice the weakest mental fks are the ones who are totally selfish they want all that cock but don't want to play responsibly but in the world why bother, you desensitized losers see life as a used up candy wrapper kind of like the 3rd savages you morons beg to let in.

I'ts amazing how gawd dam fkn stupid you are.

Good news! The organization that has done the MOST to eliminate the need for abortions is fighting back against the mindless right-wing shit-for-brains who want to increase the number of abortions so that they can force their sexual sickness on the rest of the country, particularly our women.

Democratic godless fks love killing the defenseless ever notice the weakest mental fks are the ones who are totally selfish they want all that cock but don't want to play responsibly but in the world why bother, you desensitized losers see life as a used up candy wrapper kind of like the 3rd savages you morons beg to let in.

There is something seriously, seriously wrong with MindWars. Is he posting from prison? Or a mental institution?

He does post on interesting topics, but -- as the above shows, we're in strait jacket territory here. I'm out. I hope saner people post on these topics, if they are interested, rather than leaving the topics to this sort of thing, which is unacceptable.

(FW) – Planned Parenthood has announced it’s going whole-hog in spreading its massive wealth to elect pro-abortion candidates for state and federal offices in 2020. According to CBS News, the abortion giant plans to spend an unprecedented $45-million – the most it’s ever spent on elections – to “fund large-scale grassroots programs and canvassing, digital, television, and radio and mail programs.”
Planned Parenthood to Spend Record Amount of Money on 2020 Campaign

Thank you for sharing that good news. More reproductive freedom organizations need to start helping fight the far right radical conservative machine that wants to kill women.

Next pay day I'll write PP a nice big check to help with their campaign.

I just love freedom of speech. Don't you?

Are you still a proponent of citizens united? Or is it when you see those with a different view playing by far right radical extremist rules you want those rules to change? Only far right radical extremists should be able to go by those rules. Right?

There is something seriously wrong and perverted with the anti-PP contingent. The are against BOTH the prevention of unwanted pregnancy, using our latest technology, and abortion, and all in a society that is rife with violence and wants its AR-15s, but doesn't want to pay anything to support the resulting children. Deep down, past the smoke-screen, these are people with a fixation on female sexuality: the very fact that women have sex without being in a submissive relationship bothers them. They are psychologically sick.

There is something seriously wrong and perverted with the anti-PP contingent. The are against BOTH the prevention of unwanted pregnancy, using our latest technology, and abortion, and all in a society that is rife with violence and wants its AR-15s, but doesn't want to pay anything to support the resulting children. Deep down, past the smoke-screen, these are people with a fixation on female sexuality: the very fact that women have sex without being in a submissive relationship bothers them. They are psychologically sick.
You sound like you attended last week’s Ku Kunt Klan rally.
Like an admission of having the very issues you’re accusing others of having.
The ‘choice’ begins at copulation with both adult potential parents knowing the potential consequences of their mutual ‘choice’.
But feminists are arrogant sexist bigots who believe their gender supersedes any ‘choice’ and/or responsibility of the father or the child.
Very bigoted, extremely arrogant.

Forum List

Back