Planned Parenthood Claims “Black Lives Matter,” But Kills 247 Black Babies in Abortion Every Day

What do Conservatives call Black Women who choose to keep their babies?

Welfare Queens

It’s so fucking difficult to only have babies you can afford..huh?
How do those Caucasians and Asians do it?

Winner, winner Chicken DINNER!

Black women abort because they can’t afford more children and you guys go apeshit

But why, it takes way too much responsibility to take that free pill everyday huh? How do those accountable whites and Asians handle such difficult shit I wonder?

You mean those free pills they used to get from Planned Parenthood but Republicans shut it down?
Here in Mexifornia filthy fucking subhumans with no self control still get free pills...where you at?
XponentialChaos

Here in Mexifornia filthy fucking subhumans with no self control still get free pills...where you at?
XponentialChaos

Present.

You need someone to hear you vent about how much you don't like black and brown people again?

I'm going to need to start charging.

Well you know...you could always counter by telling us about all those cool things dark people do to enhance our nation? I’m all ears.

Planned Parenthood wages a genocidal campaign against black people.

Democrats, who support Planned Parenthood, are also to blame for the genocide of black people.

Why does the mainstream media not report the hypocrisy.

Because the media is in on it too.

If Democrats had it their way, every black woman would abort every baby, and eventually there'd be no black people at all.

Black Genocide via abortion is the not so secret racism of the left. That is what amazes me about so many blacks voting Dim.

So you are not a conservative. I've known that since your first post.

XponentialChaos

Present.

You need someone to hear you vent about how much you don't like black and brown people again?

Well you know...you could always counter by telling us about all those cool things dark people do to enhance our nation? I’m all ears.

Go ask people on your social media. Let us know what they say.

What makes no sense is that Democrats hate blacks so much they want to keep down their numbers and yet black people seem blissfully unaware of Democrats' hatred for them.

Democrats, who support Planned Parenthood, are also to blame for the genocide of black people.

If Democrats had it their way, every black woman would abort every baby, and eventually there'd be no black people at all.

Black Genocide via abortion is the not so secret racism of the left. That is what amazes me about so many blacks voting Dim.

Ill bite, why the fuck not...what is your point?

XponentialChaos

Present.

Haha...the people on my social media are too honest. They like facts and statistics...you’d piss your pants if you heard what they have to say.

XponentialChaos

Present.

Haha...the people on my social media are too honest. They like facts and statistics...you’d piss your pants if you heard what they have to say.

Go ask them then. Maybe they're interested in hearing you bitch and moan about colored people. Again.

A real conservative has values, your comments put you on the idiot fringe.

Welfare Queens

Black women abort because they can’t afford more children and you guys go apeshit

But why, it takes way too much responsibility to take that free pill everyday huh? How do those accountable whites and Asians handle such difficult shit I wonder?

You mean those free pills they used to get from Planned Parenthood but Republicans shut it down?
XponentialChaos
Subhumans?

It is apparent who the subhuman is in this thread.

What are my values? What is bringing this to your conclusion about me.

Ask me anything, i will give you a sincere answer

Welfare Queens

XponentialChaos
Subhumans?

It is apparent who the subhuman is in this thread.

"Subhumans" use abortion as a contraceptive because taking a daily pill is way too difficult...Subhumans find it easier to have strangers dig babies from the vaginas and murder them...Weird huh?

Imagine how many more black Americans there would be if the Democrats weren't able to run their ugenics operations.

What are my values? What is bringing this to your conclusion about me.

Ask me anything, i will give you a sincere answer

The same as Donald Trump's.

One of their goals was to kill off blacks.

Forum List

Back