Planned Censorship

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
A group of women have decided to limit what can be exposed about Kamala Harris. This is varnished bullshit.

I'm relatively certain that they fake news media will gladly comply.

Attachments

• Letter-to-Media-Final.pdf
    57.4 KB · Views: 43
Thats because Kamala Harris has ALOT to talk about, do you think for one second trumps going to care what this group wants

A group of women have decided to limit what can be exposed about Kamala Harris. This is varnished bullshit.

LOL So basically, Trump and his team look at what this group suggests the media NOT talk about, and instead he and his team DO talk about it. Hell, maybe even point out that such a group sent out this memo telling them not to talk about these issues.

Amazing how pompous some are. They figure China has already taken over and they are just getting ahead of the new future.

Thats because Kamala Harris has ALOT to talk about, do you think for one second trumps going to care what this group wants
I'm guessing they know that Trump, Fox News and some other media outlets won't pay attention to them except to present their ridiculous story for all conservatives to laugh at. They're just trying to make sure that the useful idiots that pay attention only to their fake news friends hear nothing bad about the black slut who has mistreated black criminals for decades. Cumala Harris is a disingenuous bitch.

It figures. Same old, same old.

Forum List

Back