Places of Worship Now Essential Service

And, because people can pray and worship at home, churches really aren't required, I'm wondering why in the hell they are considered "essential".
You can learn at home. Why are giant expensive, money sucking schools needed?

I'm not a church goer but because of the nature of Christianity the fellowship of meeting and gathering with other people is considered essential.

Where would Donald Plump have the authority to over rule governors?
The better question would be what gives numb nuts like Cuomo, Whitmer and Newsom the right
to impinge on the 1st Amendment?
None of those governors said "do not worship"

No, they said, "Don't worship in a way that we don't like."

I realize that you've never believed in anything except your masters' orders, but for REAL people, that's exactly the same as saying, "Don't worship".
Which governor said what you quoted?

You're playing fast and loose with facts and quotes.

Be stupid on your own time. You can't hoodwink everyone into your mindless canards.
You really claiming no Governor said don’t sing in Church?
That's NOT THE QUOTE!
Democrats ordered religious people to worship in a State approved manner.

Just like Hitler did.

The better question would be what gives numb nuts like Cuomo, Whitmer and Newsom the right

I realize that you've never believed in anything except your masters' orders, but for REAL people, that's exactly the same as saying, "Don't worship".

Be stupid on your own time. You can't hoodwink everyone into your mindless canards.
That's NOT THE QUOTE!

Just like Hitler did.
That's not the case Hyperbole Boy!

That's NOT THE QUOTE!

Just like Hitler did.
Liar.

That's NOT THE QUOTE!

Just like Hitler did.
Liar.
And there we are. You rely on hyperbole and calling me a liar.

I understand the circumstances and remain incredulous as to how you seemingly cannot.

Meanwhile the infection spreads. I care, you do not.

That's NOT THE QUOTE!

Just like Hitler did.
Liar.
And there we are. You rely on hyperbole and calling me a liar.

I understand the circumstances and remain incredulous as to how you seemingly cannot.

Meanwhile the infection spreads. I care, you do not.
You care not.
F4887378-D849-41C0-AB35-F5C3A65634CD.jpeg

I'm "playing loose" with nothing. Your inability to read for context, and your hypocritical desire to word parse and be hyperliteral ONLY when it suits you, are not my problem. YOU are playing loose with the English language when you try on this, "If he didn't use THOSE EXACT WORDS, he didn't say it at all!!!" Tell me all about how you've never, ever screeched and hollered about the "horrors" of Donald Trump on the basis of "knowing what he really meant", while ignoring the actual words.

Be hypocritical on your own time. You can't hoodwink ANYONE into your double standards.

But let's be clear about this, so there's no confusion. The state guideline in California, which is now being taken to court by three California churches, reads thus: “Places of worship must, therefore, discontinue singing and chanting activities and limit indoor attendance to 25 percent of building capacity or a maximum of 100 attendees, whichever is lower." That looks very much like an instruction from the state government of California about how people can and can't worship, doesn't it? Who signed that into effect in California? That would be Governor Newsom, wouldn't it? So we just saw the Governor of California telling churches, "Don't worship in a way that we don't like." Whether or not he used that EXACT, SPECIFIC SENTENCE is irrelevant to the fact that the words he DID use have that meaning and effect.

No, he's trying to claim that because Governor Newsom didn't use the SPECIFIC WORDS, "Don't worship in a way that we don't like", that means he didn't say it AT ALL.

He thinks if he word-parses and tries to be hyper-literal and specific, it will somehow create a valid argument where his intelligence and honesty failed miserably.

That's NOT THE QUOTE!

No, this is the quote:

“Places of worship must, therefore, discontinue singing and chanting activities and limit indoor attendance to 25 percent of building capacity or a maximum of 100 attendees, whichever is lower."

For the record - because you've proven yourself to be illiterate and unable to be treated like a functioning adult human - "Places of worship" is a phrase meaning "churches". "Discontinue" is a word meaning the same thing as "stop". That means that the sentence "Places of worship must discontinue singing" means "Don't sing in church".

This has been today's lesson in "English for Leftists", brought to you by the StopBeingAFuckingMoron Foundation, copyright 2020.

No, he's trying to claim that because Governor Newsom didn't use the SPECIFIC WORDS, "Don't worship in a way that we don't like", that means he didn't say it AT ALL.

He thinks if he word-parses and tries to be hyper-literal and specific, it will somehow create a valid argument where his intelligence and honesty failed miserably.
Not one governor said or even suggested people should not worship.

Stop tryouts ng to frame your argument on lies.

That's NOT THE QUOTE!

Just like Hitler did.

That's very much the case, Illiteracy Boy. "Places of worship must discontinue singing and chanting." Right there in the fucking rules Newsom fucking signed.

Telling people how to worship is your cup of Commie tea.

Are you at all familiar with the concept of "non verbal" communication?

If Gavin Newsom comes in as Lord Governor of California and makes decrees (not backed by law or science)
that tremendously depresses church attendance (much like keeping movie theaters open but not allowing
the showing of movies) isn't that a "suggestion" to you or any sentient human being he doesn't want
people in those churches and would shut them up if he could but even the Lord Governor Newsom can't
do everything?

I blame our schools for turning out people like you.

So now you're moving the goalposts. "They didn't say THIS thing that you never said they said!!!"

Let's just be REALLY clear, in case there are any naive people out there who still think you aren't a lying, hypocritical piece of shit. You started all of this with this sentence:

"None of those governors said "do not worship"".

I responded with this:

You then said (because you're one of the abysmally illiterate leftists who think that quotation marks ONLY are used for direct quotes, and you want to impose your ignorance on everyone else):

Weatherman then chimed in:

"You really claiming no Governor said don’t sing in Church?"

I also provided the ACTUAL, DIRECT QUOTE from Newsom's order prohibiting singing and chanting in church.

And that's when you followed up with:

"Not one governor said or even suggested people should not worship."

Which means that YOU tried to frame YOUR argument on a lie - that we had claimed governors said people should not worship - and when you were called out and corrected on exactly what we WERE saying, you muddled around trying to change the subject, and then went back to claiming that WE were lying because we said something we never said.

As far as I'm concerned, shitbrick, you just conceded not only the entire debate and that we were right the whole time, but also that you're a scum-sucking, hypocritical liar.

So now you're moving the goalposts. "They didn't say THIS thing that you never said they said!!!"

Let's just be REALLY clear, in case there are any naive people out there who still think you aren't a lying, hypocritical piece of shit. You started all of this with this sentence:

"None of those governors said "do not worship"".

I responded with this:

You then said (because you're one of the abysmally illiterate leftists who think that quotation marks ONLY are used for direct quotes, and you want to impose your ignorance on everyone else):

Weatherman then chimed in:

"You really claiming no Governor said don’t sing in Church?"

I also provided the ACTUAL, DIRECT QUOTE from Newsom's order prohibiting singing and chanting in church.

And that's when you followed up with:

"Not one governor said or even suggested people should not worship."

Which means that YOU tried to frame YOUR argument on a lie - that we had claimed governors said people should not worship - and when you were called out and corrected on exactly what we WERE saying, you muddled around trying to change the subject, and then went back to claiming that WE were lying because we said something we never said.

As far as I'm concerned, shitbrick, you just conceded not only the entire debate and that we were right the whole time, but also that you're a scum-sucking, hypocritical liar.
Aww! You're sweet!

New Topics

Forum List

Back