Placentia HS teacher found hanged in classroom

I wish I had the stats but suicide seems to be getting to scary levels in America. Sadly..we saw it all the time in the field in patrol. We'd see about 2-3 a month. Holiday season...sometimes 2-3 a day. Its shocking how common it is...but almost never in the news unless its publicly seen.

As for this, my gut says suicide. Some suicidal people wanna leave a final statement or shock value to never be forgotten. Maybe she had a major problem with the school or kids. Some murders are staged to look like suicide. But a hanging is tough to fake. Coroners are good.

>> Several students on campus said Jacobson’s father committed suicide and that she constantly advised her students against taking their own life.

Patricia Gibbs, an instructional aide at El Dorado, said she knew Jacobson as a popular, friendly teacher.

“She was always in a great mood, very happy,” she said.

Gibbs said Jacobson not only taught students how to take pictures, but also about the history of photography, including how to work with old-fashioned film cameras.

Jacobson enjoyed covering her classroom walls with her students’ photos. She also posted on her walls notes from students thanking her for teaching them photography, Gibbs said.

“She was loved by everyone,” Gibbs said. << -- Right Away We Knew Something Really Horrible Had Happened
Hard to understand. There is some indication here that something genetic kicked in.

I hate to say it but it's probably just short matter of time before the board naysayers check in to demonize her. Like they did with Robin Williams.

Heartbreaking to imagine what took over her.

Last edited:
Well, teaching can stressful I guess.

so now what are we suppose to do

omg she might have been FOUND OUT

Who's fault would that have been? the teachers for not being HONEST

As for this, my gut says suicide. Some suicidal people wanna leave a final statement or shock value to never be forgotten. Maybe she had a major problem with the school or kids. Some murders are staged to look like suicide. But a hanging is tough to fake. Coroners are good.
This right here is what gets to me. Its bad enough that her family was going to have to deal with losing her, but the person or people who were going to be the one or ones who found her could have been anyone. What did they do to deserve having such a horrific picture being shoved into their faces, one that you know that they will never be able to get out of their mind?

God bless you and them and her family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Have it been said yet who the last person was that saw the lady alive?

Last edited:
Not enough info in the article to determine what happened. But just wait a few minutes and someone on this board will blame Obama.

Not enough info in the article to determine what happened. But just wait a few minutes and someone on this board will blame Obama.

LOL!

I think Stephanie may have already tried. We need to get a NeoClown translator to decipher that incoherent blabber she wrote.

Dear Carla_Danger and NoTeaPartyPleez
May I ask what you expect to accomplish by teaming up and bullying on Stephanie?
If the point is to protest people teaming up against Obama,
this seems to send the wrong message.

Stephanie may not have experience with education and teaching,
but from what I've experienced, kids are generally confused and lose respect
when they see adults bullying each other while claiming kids shouldn't act that way.

This culture of sending mixed messages is generally
unhealthy, unwise, and counterproductive if not destructive.

If we are going to set a better example for Stephanie,
we should start with ourselves, would you agree?

And the same with how we expect kids to build a better society
than what we hand to them. They can learn from our mistakes
if we quit pretending we aren't repeating and projecting
the very problems we protest so loudly! That goes for all sides,
Stephanie included.

Thanks!

What do you think about this?

Placentia Teacher Found Hanging In High School Classroom CBS Los Angeles

Was it really suicide? IF it was, what kind of HATE could she have held in her heart knowing that she would be found by students at that school and it would mess them up badly?

Or, maybe it isn't suicide?

Thoughts?
they said at this point they have no reason to suspect foul play....

If the door was locked from inside, where it took a teacher with a key to get in,
then it looks like she was alone (unless someone else had a key?).

>> Several students on campus said Jacobson’s father committed suicide and that she constantly advised her students against taking their own life.

Patricia Gibbs, an instructional aide at El Dorado, said she knew Jacobson as a popular, friendly teacher.

“She was always in a great mood, very happy,” she said.

Gibbs said Jacobson not only taught students how to take pictures, but also about the history of photography, including how to work with old-fashioned film cameras.

Jacobson enjoyed covering her classroom walls with her students’ photos. She also posted on her walls notes from students thanking her for teaching them photography, Gibbs said.

“She was loved by everyone,” Gibbs said. << -- Right Away We Knew Something Really Horrible Had Happened
Hard to understand. There is some indication here that something genetic kicked in.

I hate to say it but it's probably just short matter of time before the board naysayers check in to demonize her. Like they did with Robin Williams.

Heartbreaking to imagine what took over her.

Dear Pogo I would say it is something spiritual and not limited to just genetic.
When people lose the will to live, it has been compared to a spiritual force, like an invading robber, that robs someone of their energy and will by breaking off their social or spiritual connection to others where they cannot feel this love. Some cases are from losing any remaining energy, will or life, where the person just withers, dying from depression or heartbreak, etc. (In other cases it can be a surge of anger or revenge that pushes people to kill themselves and/or others out of pure rage to say FU to the world or to someone they want to hurt as punishment. And other cases the person can be in such physical or mental torment that dying is the only way they can think of for escape or relief, they just want the pain to end. In all these cases there is a common issue of losing the sense of connection with others, so it is more spiritual where the cut off or surge in emotion or pain occurs; and what it takes to overcome such disruption thus requires even a greater amount of energy or force on a spiritual level.)

It is not uncommon for family and friends who have lost a loved one to suicide to feel the same pressure and negative energy attacking their will to live. The best defense I know against this oppressive spirit is deep forgiveness, healing and even deliverance if the spirit is overbearing and beyond people's natural will and ability to overcome on their own.

When people are fully forgiving and have no "fear" left, there is nothing left to manipulate or attack spiritually.

If people are not aware they are still vulnerable to such spiritual attacks, that leaves them open.
Especially where people don't know that occult or dark energy can attract these kind of attacks,
that is dangerous to take that for granted and think it doesn't matter. I would like to see these
theories proven by science, so it can be established when people have dark energy and to make sure it is addressed.

Similar to detecting when someone has tumors hidden in their body, which may or may not be malignant,
maybe someday we can test and diagnose these spiritual triggers hidden in people, and make sure they are defused.

My friends in spiritual healing can detect when people have triggers that aren't healed yet, but if we could get the science behind this method of diagnosing medically, we wouldn't have to rely on guesswork but could use energy or brain scans.
I really believe we can develop technology for this, similar to what even Scientologists try to do with auditing and feedback, but keep it free and accessible and not monopolize the technology or treatment, so everyone can get help voluntarily.

If so, suicides and crimes will be reduced to almost nothing by detecting issues in advance that can trigger people to harm themselves or others. The triggers that can be treated and healed can be detected in advance before they cause harder complications to handle, while the truly sick conditions that may be incureable could be diagnosed as dangerous, similar to testing for terminal cancer, where such people can be isolated for treatment to prevent risk to society from hidden criminal illnesses.

I don't think this process can be developed until we are mature enough as a society to handle the knowledge and technology; with the current culture of blaming and stigmatizing people for having mental issues or blocks, instead of focusing on healing and corrections, that shows we aren't fully ready yet. But as more people understand the capacity and value of healing and preventing these ills by earlier detection and intervention, science will open the doors to solutions we are currently blinding ourselves to because we aren't even ready to look.

Last edited:
Thanks to Obama suicides are up. People have no hope they were promised by his regime.

Thanks to Obama suicides are up. People have no hope they were promised by his regime.

Damn you are good. Only two posts later lol.
Prove me wrong. People are miserable and that leads to suicide. Obama factors into this misery.

Damn you are good. Only two posts later lol.
Prove me wrong. People are miserable and that leads to suicide. Obama factors into this misery.

Only for comic book paranoiacs like you who think everything revolves around political demagoguery.
Guess what -- there are those who walk among us who don't give a shit about politics, who don't melt themselves down like a wicked witch of the west just because something political didn't go their way. You should envy them.

In any event NTTP was right in predicting that somebody would be climbing on the body of the dead to plant the flag of a cheap political swipe, and sure enough you showed up to make it happen, right on time.. Be proud.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back