~Pizza Pizza~

Interesting to consider that many of the foods most associated with Italian cuisine include tomatoes, but they were not even known to Europeans until the 'discovery' of the New World and for a long time after that they were considered poinsonous!

More diced dill pickles on the pizza will fix anything.

Diced dill pickles on pizza? It'll fix it alright. Put that on it and it'll be fixin for the trash heap.

Don't be ascared. Think outside the (pizza) box.

Corn, squid, octopus, and lots of other stuff you might not have thought of go great on pizza!

Don't blaspheme in here! Don't you BLASPHEME up in here!

:puke3: :puke: :puke3: :puke:

And you know what? I like Big Mama's and Papa's pizza: it's a little on the greasy side, but that's what pizza is for me: hot, greasy, fatty, salty, cheesy, tomatoey (?), goodness.
Pepperoni and garlic are a must. Veggies kept to a minimum and definitely NO "alternative" toppings--blecchh!

I've tasted enough wacky crap tossed onto a pizza to know somethings just do not belong.

:D

Diced dill pickles on pizza? It'll fix it alright. Put that on it and it'll be fixin for the trash heap.

Corn, squid, octopus, and lots of other stuff you might not have thought of go great on pizza!

Don't blaspheme in here! Don't you BLASPHEME up in here!

:puke3: :puke: :puke3: :puke:

And you know what? I like Big Mama's and Papa's pizza: it's a little on the greasy side, but that's what pizza is for me: hot, greasy, fatty, salty, cheesy, tomatoey (?), goodness.
Pepperoni and garlic are a must. Veggies kept to a minimum and definitely NO "alternative" toppings--blecchh!

I've tasted enough wacky crap tossed onto a pizza to know somethings just do not belong.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, now I see the Truth of it:

Heston-Blumenthal-Worm-Pizza-recipe-mission-impossible-IN-4.jpg

Variety, it's the Spice. . .

images

. . .the Spice of . . .

photo_1295789559548-1-1.jpg

Life!

:bowdown:

I know a lot of areas have some smaller "pizza joints" that are good....but out of the top 3 pizza chains.......Pizza Hut....Dominos....Papa John's..........I say Pizza Hut is the best and Domino's is the absolute worst!
OMFG....their crust tastes like cardboard *blech*
Terrible pizza they have....terrible...terrible.

Our first time in NYC with enough time to actually see and do anything......not just a fast in and out for business or a stop over.

We are at the sisters....she asked what we want to do for dinner. Cool.... NY pizza. :thup:

The door bell rings... and in comes the pizza....

:eek:

She ordered dominoes pizza!

I know a lot of areas have some smaller "pizza joints" that are good....but out of the top 3 pizza chains.......Pizza Hut....Dominos....Papa John's..........I say Pizza Hut is the best and Domino's is the absolute worst!
OMFG....their crust tastes like cardboard *blech*
Terrible pizza they have....terrible...terrible.

I wouldn't buy pizza at any of them. Blech!

None of the above.
I make better pizza than any of that ripoff garbage.

Me too! I like my own best! LOL! We have some killer pizza places in the area, any of the chains don't cut it, certainly not for taste and not in costs. Actually the thought of any chain pizza I know of gags me.

I can't imagine being in NY or Chicago and ordering from any of the chains.

I haven't eaten a 'chain' pizza in going on 3 years save for Little Caesars, and that I know is more like 'pizza-like', but Little Seizures is a tasty cheap way to get rid of the craving, and doesn't suck as hard as Donkeyblows or Piece-a-Slut. It's consistent in it's medeocrity.

Otherwise, I eat at local chains. I'm going to miss Franky's and DaVanni's in the Twin Cities. By far the best pizzas there.

I had a shrimp pizza in Kuwait, wasn't that bad.
Frank's Pizza Palace in Appleton, WI makes a fantastic Shrimp Pizza, and I don't really like shrimp pizza, but I like that!

NY Style? meh... not my fave, but good. Chicago Deep Dish? Oh yeah.

Forum List

Back