Pizza joint vs professor

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
So, would you rather a candidates major experience be running and leading businesses in the real world........or sitting in a closed environment full of stuck up academias who bloviate on how the world should work without actually taking part in it?

I'll now await a left winger to point out how "Screwing America up even more than it was" is somehow a positive on Obama's resume.

So, would you rather a candidates major experience be running and leading businesses in the real world........or sitting in a closed environment full of stuck up academias who bloviate on how the world should work without actually taking part in it?

I'll now await a left winger to point out how "Screwing America up even more than it was" is somehow a positive on Obama's resume.
And while NONE of the bloviating idiots never really held a Real World job outside of Government grant Think Tank status?

Only time they sweat is on the walk to thier cars going to lunch.

It would almost be like a person who went to college from age 18 to 40 studying war, military history, tactics, etc, but never served one single day in the military or spent 1 minute in actual combat of any kind........................then being named overnight the commander of a large military unit going into full scale combat.

And Obama supporters would wonder why he failed.

Director of KC Federal Reserve Bank. Book author, mathematician, Vice President of Pillsbury. Board of Directors for 4 major companies, CEO of the Nat. Restaurant Association.

Bit more than a Pizza place, and yes at least as qualified as a professor. Especially one so clearly out of his Depths on so many issues.

Director of KC Federal Reserve Bank. Book author, mathematician, Vice President of Pillsbury. Board of Directors for 4 major companies, CEO of the Nat. Restaurant Association.

Bit more than a Pizza place, and yes at least as qualified as a professor. Especially one so clearly out of his Depths on so many issues.

Harvard Law graduate, president Harvard Law Review, lawyer, Professor of Constitutional law, book author (like that matters), state senator, US senator. Oops, looks like he didn't make any pizzas. I guess the rest of his resume will have to be good enough.

Harvard Law graduate, president Harvard Law Review, lawyer, Professor of Constitutional law, book author (like that matters), state senator, US senator. Oops, looks like he didn't make any pizzas. I guess the rest of his resume will have to be good enough.
Like ANY of Obama's record matters? He is showing his roots...Street THUG professional shit-disturber from Chicago.

I thought libs hated those rich lawyers? I'm confused.

Obama have any reviews or papers I can read from his time before congress? His congressional reading material consists of nothing more than voting present. Kind of a short and not very informative. Also, what else did he actually run?

Academics.

If I want to run a business, I'll hire a businessmen knowledgeable in the operations and market of that business.

If I want to run a war, I'll want somebody who's made it their mission to understand military science

But if I want to run a nation?

I'll want someboy trained to think about issues involving society and national issues as a whole.

Last edited:

Academics.

If I want to run a business, I'll hire a businessmen knowledgeable in the operations and market of that business.

If I want to run a war, I'll want somebody who's made it their mission to understand military science

I'll want someboy trained to think about issues involving society and national issues as a whole.
This.

Part of the problem is that folks think running a business is preparation for running a nation. It isn't. Truth be told, there is no job you can have, other than being the President, to prepare you for being President. The job has too many aspects to it. The Foreign Policy in's and out's alone are boggling to the mind.

The single most important quality I look for in a candidate is the ability to pick good advisers and learn quickly on the job. That makes me lean towards the academic, rather than the business men.

For the record, the posts in this thread aren't that surprising. Big surprise that a lot of the folks who are anti-education are the folks well known for posting little more than swear words and name calling. Big surprise.

Last edited:
Those that can't do, teach ... The sayings been around forever for a reason. Obama would make a great legal adviser (if you shared his ideolgy)

Harvard Law graduate, president Harvard Law Review, lawyer, Professor of Constitutional law, book author (like that matters), state senator, US senator.

And look at what good all of those credentials have done. Obama is the most incompetent president in American history.

I take it you never went to college and really think that is what happens there.

No wonder your ideas are so tainted with historical failure

Harvard Law graduate, president Harvard Law Review, lawyer, Professor of Constitutional law, book author (like that matters), state senator, US senator.

And look at what good all of those credentials have done. Obama is the most incompetent president in American history.

How about the guy who actually did the damage to the system?

You can always tell a Harvard man. You just can't tell him much.

Those that can't do, teach ... The sayings been around forever for a reason. Obama would make a great legal adviser (if you shared his ideolgy)

Yes it has, it is tossed arround by people who never set foot in a college class.

The ones who hate the idea of education

learning is not a disease

Harvard Law graduate Hmmm wonder how he did in school, have you seen his transcripts??, president Harvard Law Review, Can you show us some of what he wrote or did during his tenure?, lawyer, Professor of Constitutional law, Nope, not a professor, senior lecturer was his title, book author (like that matters), state senator In Illinois lol, US senator Most liberal US Senator when he didn't vote "present". Oops, looks like he didn't make any pizzas. I guess the rest of his resume will have to be good enough.

Oops, he's not all "that" now is he?? :eusa_whistle:

BTW, I'm impressed I made your siggy. Thanks!! :)

Just another faculty lounge theoretician who's never actually done anything.

And BTW...

UC Law School statement: The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School’s Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

Academics.

William F. Buckley Jr. once said that he would rather be governed by the first 100 names in the Boston phone directory than by the entire faculty of Harvard University.
Barack Hussein Obama has proven just how prescient Buckley was.

Oh, yeah???

Jimmy Carter might have a bone to pick with you!

Forum List

Back