Pitbulls Are Really Crazy..

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g94oakxE9Sw]YouTube - Pitbull Attacks Police Car...Good Boy!!![/ame]

This is really funny, the dog isn't vicious but he sure doesn't want the cop in his yard..

I saw additional footage of the dog with his family. He's really a nice dog, that was so crazy though..

my thoughts exactly edict.. if he could do that to a car think what he could do to a human.. hare raising.. innit? :eusa_whistle:

Don't be silly.
I had a little cow dog that tore the chrome strip off the side of the post mistress' car when she came into our yard, and who broke off all his teeth biting the tires of every strange car that came down our driveway.

He was a little nippy, but certainly not nuts.

He did nip a kid in the face once, though. Wouldn't have been pretty if he'd been a pit bull.

WHY do people leave their dogs loose when they're away from home?? Tha'ts so fucking stupid!

the dog was a mix and not a pit more likely bull terrier and pit....

horses will rip mal off a car etc....horses are the leading reason for artifical noses and ears ...mostly in kids....

all animals can have draw backs

It's been speculated that ultra high sound frequencies from the cruiser was what got the dogs excited. But you can tell from the "attacking" dog's demeanor, his "tail language" and other ques, he was having a good time playing.

Dogs don't look mean when they're tearing things apart. I've seen them act the exact same way when attacking people, or cows.

Pit Bulls ARE terriers, Bones. I can't tell from the video is he's a mix or what. His tail looks like it has a fan to it, which isn't a pit bull trait.

Last edited:
It's been speculated that ultra high sound frequencies from the cruiser was what got the dogs excited. But you can tell from the "attacking" dog's demeanor, his "tail language" and other ques, he was having a good time playing.

It looked that way to me. The other two dogs were just sort of standing there looking at him. If the pitbull was really mad, they would have been more excited, I think.

It doesn't matter, they do the same amount of damage.

I've had this fight with neighbors who insisted their mastiff, shepherd and great dane are "just playing" with our livestock (yeah, they "played" my sheep to death. They also "played" a little girl's face. They were all three destroyed eventually).

I've also seen Irish Wolfhounds "play" with goats and smaller dogs.

It doesn't matter, they do the same amount of damage.

I've had this fight with neighbors who insisted their mastiff, shepherd and great dane are "just playing" with our livestock (yeah, they "played" my sheep to death. They also "played" a little girl's face. They were all three destroyed eventually).

I've also seen Irish Wolfhounds "play" with goats and smaller dogs.
There's a difference -- the taste of blood.

This vehicle is an inanimate object, no different to that dog than your shoe.

It looked that way to me. The other two dogs were just sort of standing there looking at him. If the pitbull was really mad, they would have been more excited, I think.
Yes, the other dogs are a tipoff as well.

Dogs don't only wag their tails because they are being friendly. Interesting link:

Why Do Dogs Wag Their Tails?

So I can assume, from your post, that if a dog wags his tail while he rips my face off he's only playing? After all, the video shows a dog ripping off the "face" of the cruiser :lol::lol::lol:

Dogs don't only wag their tails because they are being friendly. Interesting link:

So I can assume, from your post, that if a dog wags his tail while he rips my face off he's only playing? After all, the video shows a dog ripping off the "face" of the cruiser :lol::lol::lol:
Again, you are not an inanimate object. The cruiser has no blood. Comparing inanimate objects to living things is a false argument.

And please quote where I said that's the ONLY time a dog wags it's tail, when it's playing. Or where I said the tail wagging was the only clue.

I'll wait.

Last edited:

Again, you are not an inanimate object. The cruiser has no blood. Comparing inanimate objects to living things is a false argument.

And please quote where I said that's the ONLY time a dog wags it's tail, when it's playing. I'll wait.
You didn't but you were claiming that the tail wagging showed non-aggression. Please don't pretend that isn't what you meant because it will disappoint me to find out you are disingenuous.

The animation of the object has nothing to do with it. For all dogs know, cars are living beings.

:eusa_hand:

And please quote where I said that's the ONLY time a dog wags it's tail, when it's playing. I'll wait.
You didn't but you were claiming that the tail wagging showed non-aggression.
I was not. Please read again what I posted, this time for understanding.

New Topics

Forum List

Back