Pit bulls are 6% of the national dog population yet they accounted for 70% of 2017 fatal dog attacks

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
But yeah absolutely no reason to feel uneasy about having them around your kids.

Oh shut up. The CDC says breed ID and numbers are meaningless since they are compiled from media reports and are in no way accurate or representative.
0114180908a.jpg

But yeah absolutely no reason to feel uneasy about having them around your kids.
I don’t see the problem with fixing all pit bulls and not breeding them anymore. It’s a breed we invented we can just stop breeding those types of dogs.

It doesn’t matter how much pit bull lovers cry. They can just love their dog till it dies and then next time go with a different breed. They’ll get over it.

I don’t see the problem with fixing all pit bulls and not breeding them anymore. It’s a breed we invented we can just stop breeding those types of dogs.

It doesn’t matter how much pit bull lovers cry. They can just love their dog till it dies and then next time go with a different breed. They’ll get over it.
Not going to happen.

Not going to happen.
What would be so wrong with not making this breed anymore? You pit bull lovers are so stupid.

Not going to happen.
What would be so wrong with not making this breed anymore? You pit bull lovers are so stupid.
As the Dog Whisperer proved long ago, pit bulls are great dogs. Too bad some humans that own them, are assholes.

Not going to happen.
As the Dog Whisperer proved long ago, pit bulls are great dogs. Too bad some humans that own them, are assholes.
Agreed.

But why would it bother you if every pitbull were fixed and we don’t make them anymore?

Not going to happen.
Agreed.

But why would it bother you if every pitbull were fixed and we don’t make them anymore?
Because I am for individual liberty. I don’t agree with zealots dictating how people should live their lives. We have become a nation of zealots.

Not going to happen.
I love every pitbull I know at the dog park. I would still fix them and not make that dog anymore.

I had foster moms deny me a dog because I worked too many hours, didn’t have a fenced in yard, etc.

If we continue to make pit bulls we need to be more selective who can have one. Sooo many white trash Americans shouldn’t have one.

And we are over making them. If you go to the humane society all they have are pit bulls. Enough!

New Topics

Forum List

Back