PISSED JUDGE! You go to jail you get a receipt for a wallet. Not even a slip of paper for a KID?

TALK ABOUT NAILING IT! I hand my car over to an attendant in a parking lot, I get a piece of paper. I hand over my clothes to a dry cleaner, I get a slip of paper. I get a receipt for a burger at McDonald to show I paid. WE get a piece of paper for everything we do!

YET NOTHING if you hand over a KID?

Judge explodes over missing children: ā€˜They take your kids and you get nothing? Not even a slip of paper?ā€™

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
21 JUN 2018 AT 06:45 ET

Published in a column in the Washington Post describing the nightmarish process parents must go through to find their children.

ā€œThe client meetings have been crushing,ā€ Hanshew wrote. ā€œOne man sobs, asking how his small child could defend himself in a detention facility. One cries so uncontrollably, he is hardly able to speak. Question after crying question piles up from one client to the next.ā€

The attorney described how one man wept as he admitted he was unable to read or write, or even spell his missing sonā€™s name.

ā€œThis administration appears to have no infrastructure, policy or plan in place to deal with the destruction of families seeking refuge or a new life in our country,ā€ Hanshew wrote.

Immigration agents have no more answers for terrified parents or judges than the government has for lawmakers and reporters about these detained children, the attorney said.

ā€œYou would never know from the agentā€™s testimony that weā€™re dealing with a parent who has been separated from a child,ā€ Hanshew wrote. ā€œThat is not mentioned in the complaint. The prosecutor asks no questions about the child. At no point do they discuss the child. The child might as well not exist.ā€

One agent told Hanshew during a cross-examination she was the lead investigator in his clientā€™s case, but admitted she hadnā€™t known the man was arrested with his 4-year-old daughter and added that she had no information in her report about the missing child.

ā€œAt another hearing before a different judge, as one of my colleagues asked the agent on the stand about the whereabouts of my clientā€™s child, the prosecutor objected to the relevance of the questions,ā€ Hanshew wrote. ā€œThe judge turned on the prosecutor, demanding to know why this wasnā€™t relevant.ā€

The judge eventually had enough of the agentā€™s evasions and the prosecutorā€™s disinterest in reuniting the parent and child.

ā€œAt one point, (the judge) slammed his hand on the desk, sending a pen flying,ā€ Hanshew wrote. ā€œThis type of emotional display is unheard of in federal court. I canā€™t understand this, the judge said. If someone at the jail takes your wallet, they give you a receipt. They take your kids, and you get nothing? Not even a slip of paper?ā€

Judge explodes over missing children: 'They take your kids and you get nothing? Not even a slip of paper?'
You go to jail you don't get to take your kids with you.
We don't jail people in mass for a misdemeanor and take their children from them and then ship their children 2000 miles away while the parent is waiting for their court date...with no way to reach and speak with their child every day, or even know where they are....

so, I call bull crap on that.....
The assholes are illegal aliens, We canā€™t give them the benefit of doubt.
Do the crime pay the time and get the fuck out of this country...
''

Illegal ASSHOLE kids. Okay, if you say so, it must be so.

Frankly, I've never really used the word ASSHOLE about a little kid. I usually await UNTIL they at least reach PUBERTY.

I've come across some really terrible people before, but this one is by far the worst. I think he's either Ted Nugent or is trying to emulate him. Either way, he's a thoroughly disgusting creature.
:CryingCow:

You go to jail you don't get to take your kids with you.
We don't jail people in mass for a misdemeanor and take their children from them and then ship their children 2000 miles away while the parent is waiting for their court date...with no way to reach and speak with their child every day, or even know where they are....

''

Frankly, I've never really used the word ASSHOLE about a little kid. I usually await UNTIL they at least reach PUBERTY.

I've come across some really terrible people before, but this one is by far the worst. I think he's either Ted Nugent or is trying to emulate him. Either way, he's a thoroughly disgusting creature.

You just make yourself look more and more disgusting with each post.

From your other comments, I think you're a low IQ backwoods hick who loves his guns and is paranoid about everything and everyone who isn't exactly like you. Oh, and if you're not in the top 1%, then your messiah, trump doesn't give a flying fuck about you, except to get you to vote for him......which you will if he runs again. He could shit in your mouth and tell you it was tapioca, and you would believe him. You're a proud card carrying member of the trump cult. Well just remember where all of the rest of the cults ended up, and so will you.

Do you know that many factories in this country are having to close because of his sanctions? There's a nail factory who has already laid off all of their part time employees and the rest will go at the end of July. Are you proud of this and still want to suck his dick? I hate to get down and dirty and resort to vulgarity, but filth like you brings out the worst in me and I gladly do it. And why is that? Because you are nothing more than a a vulgar piece of human filth.

''

You just make yourself look more and more disgusting with each post.

From your other comments, I think you're a low IQ backwoods hick who loves his guns and is paranoid about everything and everyone who isn't exactly like you. Oh, and if you're not in the top 1%, then your messiah, trump doesn't give a flying fuck about you, except to get you to vote for him......which you will if he runs again. He could shit in your mouth and tell you it was tapioca, and you would believe him. You're a proud card carrying member of the trump cult. Well just remember where all of the rest of the cults ended up, and so will you.

Do you know that many factories in this country are having to close because of his sanctions? There's a nail factory who has already laid off all of their part time employees and the rest will go at the end of July. Are you proud of this and still want to suck his dick? I hate to get down and dirty and resort to vulgarity, but filth like you brings out the worst in me and I gladly do it. And why is that? Because you are nothing more than a a vulgar piece of human filth.
Lol
Funny thing is, I didnā€™t vote for trump... although he was infinitely better than the alternative.
Iā€™m a libertarian, Only fools trust the federal government/deep state

New Topics

Forum List

Back