PIRATES DECLARE THEY INTEND TO RETALIATE! Oh my...

Why not? They've attacked yet another American flagged ship. The Spooky's are close by (I think there are a couple over in Iraq), so why not?

Predators and Reapers are good for finding out and quick response.

But..........

If ya really wanna destroy something? Send in Spooky.

Naaahhhhh........fuck it. Any pirate ship gets within 1 mile of any commercial vessel?

Blow the fuckers outta the water.

You do realize that these planes are capable of keeping ammo falling on the same place, right?

Figure around 70-20,000 rounds per boat oughta do it.

LOL....at that point you'd be hitting the nuclear waste at the bottom of ocean TM was so worried about. The first 200 rounds would disintegrate those skiffs they ride around in. The mothership (captured freighters) might require some attention from the 120 mm.

Well......ya know........water stops bullets at around 10 ft.

Explosives? Maybe down to 30 ft.

LOL.....I know. I was just engaging in a little hyperbole.

Yes, Spooky is definitely the way to go if you want to make a serious impression on the pirates about fire power. So would the New Jersey though.

What's the status on those new naval guns they were testing that shoot like 120 miles?

People look at the tragedy of Black Hawk down and think what a waste of 17 US servicemen's lives. And it was.

Well there ya have it kids... 17 US troops wasted their lives fighting for their nation according to this piece of shit.

She's the CLASSIC SUPPORTER of The Lord of the Idiots; King Hussein her high secular holiness...

She's an ANTI-American... plain and simple.

well, it actually started out like something i might actually agree with...

which is that the pirates sound like idiots and that it's the same lack of reality that says terrorist acts are retaliation for another country having the nerve to stop bombs from being lobbed at it.

and then you went all psycho on us.

bummer.

How much do you suppose it would cost us to get them to take Pubicus hostage?:badgrin:

So it's agreed then?

We send Pubie to teach the pirate a lesson.

He's obviously such a bad ass and all, I'm sure he'll take care of it for us.

Forum List

Back