"Pipes are infrastructure, because you need water to live" - Secretary Pete explains to GOP Governor Kristi Noem

it's all infrastructure, my friends!

universal health care is HUMAN infrastructure, even free ice cream in the mail in my book should be considered as infrastructure! IT'S ALL INFRASTRUCTURE!

When have water and sewer NOT been infrastructure. I'm willing to accept that Noem is an idiot who probably didn't know what running water was at some point in her life, but for F's sake!
Living in the western US, I am no stranger to water problems. In the late 19th and early 20th centuries when the west was expanding, water was needed for domestic and irrigation purposes. The people who lived in these areas banded together and built systems to provide for those necessities. PUD's were established and a rate system was put in place to provide for future needs. What is the difference in these cities that have lead pipes--these items don't last forever. Poor management and blatant theft created the problems. The rate payers of the area need to demand more of the people that serve them and not expect people with NO responsibility for their plight to bail them out. If my well pump goes out, is Flint, MI going to buy me a new one? Of course not and why should they?
That's a fine argument, but it has nothing to do with infrastructure. And really do you seriously think there is less corruption and govt bilking in Nev or Az or .... SD? LOL

So right wing Republicans are against infra structure upgrades and jobs

Wonderful

Hello? IS there anybody in there, just nod if you can here me, but you may feel a little sick. JFC, it's like you guys live in barns in SD in 1860. LOL

Wastewater Infrastructure | ASCE's 2021 Infrastructure Report Card
Does anyone know what ASCE stands for? Anyone, anyone, anyone?

Water Infrastructure Funding Options for a Sustainable Future (epa.gov)

Expansion of Water and Sewer Systems | FEMA.gov

A Review of the Harrison County Utility Authority (ms.gov)

stormwater-design-construction-guidelines-2012-final.pdf (nyc.gov)
just nod if you can here me, why would I bother--you can't spell second grade words, parasite. Just because you city dwellers can't seem to bother to pay for your own infrastructure, you figure we should? Screw you--the government doesn't pay for my water and sewage, why should I pay for yours?

universal health care is HUMAN infrastructure, even free ice cream in the mail in my book should be considered as infrastructure! IT'S ALL INFRASTRUCTURE!

When have water and sewer NOT been infrastructure. I'm willing to accept that Noem is an idiot who probably didn't know what running water was at some point in her life, but for F's sake!
Living in the western US, I am no stranger to water problems. In the late 19th and early 20th centuries when the west was expanding, water was needed for domestic and irrigation purposes. The people who lived in these areas banded together and built systems to provide for those necessities. PUD's were established and a rate system was put in place to provide for future needs. What is the difference in these cities that have lead pipes--these items don't last forever. Poor management and blatant theft created the problems. The rate payers of the area need to demand more of the people that serve them and not expect people with NO responsibility for their plight to bail them out. If my well pump goes out, is Flint, MI going to buy me a new one? Of course not and why should they?
That's a fine argument, but it has nothing to do with infrastructure. And really do you seriously think there is less corruption and govt bilking in Nev or Az or .... SD? LOL
You just said that When have water and sewer NOT been infrastructure. Pay attention, moron. Or are you just a troll that posts BS and then tries to distance himself from it.

You just said that When have water and sewer NOT been infrastructure. Pay attention, moron. Or are you just a troll that posts BS and then tries to distance himself from it.
no moron, you said water and sewer didn't qualify as infrastructure, but possibly you'd accept it if you approved of the place it was installed. Now go back to your 1860 barn and shut the fuck up

no moron, you said water and sewer didn't qualify as infrastructure, but possibly you'd accept it if you approved of the place it was installed. Now go back to your 1860 barn and shut the fuck up
I suppose you are talking about my PUD description but you fail to recognize that utility districts are private enterprises with boards of directors. They are funded by their customers--not tax dollars. Fucking communist parasite. Pay your own way.

but if it comes down to spending money on another destroyer that will be around for 20 years and never fire it's guns in anger
Isnt that what we want?

a strong military that no one dares go to war against?

its when the military is weak that other nations are tempted to go to war

Our military is unmatched. Submarines we mothballed (LA Class) are still better than any other navy's subs both in terms of capability and sheer numbers. Its silly that we keep building new classes of weapons just to spend the money. We've decommissioned 30 LA Class Fast Attack Subs. Each one cost about a billion to build and (such things are kept secret mind you) most never fired a single shot. $30B for a deterrent that is now not even part of the navy any longer.
Then they worked as intended........you don't see that???

Greg

Forum List

Back