"Pipes are infrastructure, because you need water to live" - Secretary Pete explains to GOP Governor Kristi Noem

While I agree that pipes can be infrastructure...most of what is in Xiden's bill isn't....and the propagandist know that.
You now what all of it is though?

JOBS
What do you right wing nut jobs have against JOBS?
I love jobs....real ones....not those "shovel ready" Xiden promised us a few years ago...when all he did was drive up the debt, raise taxes, and increase unemployment....seems like he is at it once again...but with higher taxes, and more debt.

What do you left wing nut jobs have against actual jobs? Why do you all continue to fall for the same propaganda from the same propagandist, from the same Dems that lied to you the first?

While I agree that pipes can be infrastructure...most of what is in Xiden's bill isn't....and the propagandist know that.

JOBS
I love jobs....real ones....not those "shovel ready" Xiden promised us a few years ago...when all he did was drive up the debt, raise taxes, and increase unemployment....seems like he is at it once again...but with higher taxes, and more debt.

What do you left wing nut jobs have against actual jobs? Why do you all continue to fall for the same propaganda from the same propagandist, from the same Dems that lied to you the first?
You're just blabbering.

Everything in this JOBS BILL...provides JOBS

Why you are against jobs is mind boggling

JOBS

You're just blabbering.

No, I am stating facts...Obama put Xiden in charge of his infamous "shovel ready" jobs program...that was only half the cost of this bill...$1trillion....and UE skyrocketed.

This bill is a job killer...higher taxes...that's all it is...higher taxes, and pay offs to donors...just like Xiden's shovel ready jobs bill.

JOBS

You're just blabbering.

No, I am stating facts...Obama put Xiden in charge of his infamous "shovel ready" jobs program...that was only half the cost of this bill...$1trillion....and UE skyrocketed.

This bill is a job killer...higher taxes...that's all it is...higher taxes, and pay offs to donors...just like Xiden's shovel ready jobs bill.
You're doing anything BUT "stating facts"

You're spewing right wing OPINION and nonsense about unrelated and misrepresented events from over ten years ago

JOBS

You're just blabbering.

You're doing anything BUT "stating facts"

You're spewing right wing OPINION and nonsense about unrelated and misrepresented events from over ten years ago
Obama/Xiden and the Dems passed their "shovel ready" jobs plan in 2009
Obama puts Xiden in charge of the "shovel ready" jobs program the same time, 2009
UE skyrocketed to double digits there after.

Those are all fact...historic actualy hard facts...no opinions.

JOBS
Human Infrastructure has produced a spoiled lazy populace with corruption pouring out their pores. Waste is incredible because people can do irresponsible things and many will get paid for it. We neglected Physical Infrastructure in that there was not enough resources to keep it up in a more efficient manner. The jobs created were not visionary but to service the human infrastructure.

Who benefits from Xiden's non-infrastructure Plan and who loses?

Winners....Union bosses....

Losers...middle class tax playing Americans, and small business owners.

Complete bullshit. Workers of all sorts benefit.

And the only taxpayers who see any increase are the very wealthy... who are the only people that you care about

And the only taxpayers who see any increase are the very wealthy... who are the only people that you care about
Nope...just union bosses.

Where are you getting these lies that only the wealthy will see an increase in taxes? Stop already...the propagandist are lying to you.

If you are a small business owner, and make $200K, you'll see your taxes increase, and next to impossible to hire anyone

it's all infrastructure, my friends!

universal health care is HUMAN infrastructure, even free ice cream in the mail in my book should be considered as infrastructure! IT'S ALL INFRASTRUCTURE!

When have water and sewer NOT been infrastructure. I'm willing to accept that Noem is an idiot who probably didn't know what running water was at some point in her life, but for F's sake!

Where are you getting these lies that only the wealthy will see an increase in taxes? Stop already...the propagandist are lying to you.

If you are a small business owner, and make $200K, you'll see your taxes increase, and next to impossible to hire anyone
All you have to do is look at the prices in your local grocery store. Biden's policies during his first 100 days have sent prices of everything up. Nope, you didn't get a tax increase--the business owners that provide everything you use did. Now you get to pay the taxes plus a bit more profit. Of course, Biden doesn't mention that if you are paying twice as much for a product, you are also paying twice as much sales TAX. Nope, your taxes didn't go up. Keep telling yourselves that---MORONS.

All you have to do is look at the prices in your local grocery store. Biden's policies during his first 100 days have sent prices of everything up. Nope, you didn't get a tax increase--the business owners that provide everything you use did. Now you get to pay the taxes plus a bit more profit. Of course, Biden doesn't mention that if you are paying twice as much for a product, you are also paying twice as much sales TAX. Nope, your taxes didn't go up. Keep telling yourselves that---MORONS.
Yes the price of infrastructure has been going up under Biden.

it's all infrastructure, my friends!

universal health care is HUMAN infrastructure, even free ice cream in the mail in my book should be considered as infrastructure! IT'S ALL INFRASTRUCTURE!

When have water and sewer NOT been infrastructure. I'm willing to accept that Noem is an idiot who probably didn't know what running water was at some point in her life, but for F's sake!
Living in the western US, I am no stranger to water problems. In the late 19th and early 20th centuries when the west was expanding, water was needed for domestic and irrigation purposes. The people who lived in these areas banded together and built systems to provide for those necessities. PUD's were established and a rate system was put in place to provide for future needs. What is the difference in these cities that have lead pipes--these items don't last forever. Poor management and blatant theft created the problems. The rate payers of the area need to demand more of the people that serve them and not expect people with NO responsibility for their plight to bail them out. If my well pump goes out, is Flint, MI going to buy me a new one? Of course not and why should they?

Hello? IS there anybody in there, just nod if you can here me, but you may feel a little sick. JFC, it's like you guys live in barns in SD in 1860. LOL

Wastewater Infrastructure | ASCE's 2021 Infrastructure Report Card
Does anyone know what ASCE stands for? Anyone, anyone, anyone?

Water Infrastructure Funding Options for a Sustainable Future (epa.gov)

Expansion of Water and Sewer Systems | FEMA.gov

A Review of the Harrison County Utility Authority (ms.gov)

stormwater-design-construction-guidelines-2012-final.pdf (nyc.gov)

New Topics

Forum List

Back