"Pipes are infrastructure, because you need water to live" - Secretary Pete explains to GOP Governor Kristi Noem

EymbQu6XAAAAjJF

it's all infrastructure, my friends!

universal health care is HUMAN infrastructure, even free ice cream in the mail in my book should be considered as infrastructure! IT'S ALL INFRASTRUCTURE!

Water systems, yes, but not water pipes in houses and buildings.

Infrastructure | Definition of Infrastructure by Merriam-Webster
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/infrastructure
Infra- means "below;" so the infrastructure is the "underlying structure" of a country and its economy, the fixed installations that it needs in order to function. These include roads, bridges, dams, the water and sewer systems, railways and subways, airports, and harbors. These are generally government-built and publicly owned.
Great idea. We can build our water systems to have a nozzle in the ditch in front of each house, and just spray the water at each of the houses. You're so smart.
So, you believe that a person should be able to build a house and it is the public's responsibility to run pipe to it--You're a moron. The public provides the main and the homeowner provides the pipe that connects to the main line. That is the policy in ANY utility district. You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?

universal health care is HUMAN infrastructure, even free ice cream in the mail in my book should be considered as infrastructure! IT'S ALL INFRASTRUCTURE!

Correct about public water. It is infrastructure. I'm not sure it's anything the federal government should be involved in replacing...but if it comes down to spending money on another destroyer that will be around for 20 years and never fire it's guns in anger and replacing the lead pipes in Jackson, MS...I'll take the pipes.

Correct about human infrastructure. Not sure about healthcare being part of the equation but certainly educating the masses is something that is just a fact of life with most societies...the US is at a disadvantage when we just write off 40% of the nation deeming them "educated enough" with a HS diploma.

As for the ice cream...you sound like an idiot.
The money wasted on hare brained gold plated military projects is the real issue. And we have a real potential enemy with China. As they can build up their military with ease and still provide for their workers. The Soviet Union they are not. And our swampers told us lies about the
Soviet Union also. We were never told how bad of a basket case the domestic economic system was in parts of that nation.

fyi
The Keystone XL is Canadian infrastructure, over American land.... it was temporarily halted from being built, by Biden

The Keystone Pipeline itself, is running normal as usual...
So Biden did NOT use an executive order his first day in office to nullify the Keystone pipeline?

Is that what you are claiming?

Secretary Pete today walked back the claim that the infrastructure bill would create 20 million jobs

if voters like it, it's infrastructure!

that should be the yardstick, my friends!

Buttplug is a comedy, first gets nailed fake biking to work then busted on the 20 million jobs BS.

What a clown in a clown shoe administration
Can't expect too much more from a guy named Peter Bootyjudge. You can't make this stuff up--Sen. Schumer translates directly from the German to Sen. Good-for-Nothing-Bum. And people elect these guys anyway.

Buttplug is a comedy, first gets nailed fake biking to work then busted on the 20 million jobs BS.

Can't expect too much more from a guy named Peter Bootyjudge. You can't make this stuff up--Sen. Schumer translates directly from the German to Sen. Good-for-Nothing-Bum. And people elect these guys anyway.

You, you.....homophobe!!!!!!!

Water systems, yes, but not water pipes in houses and buildings.

Infrastructure | Definition of Infrastructure by Merriam-Webster
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/infrastructure
Infra- means "below;" so the infrastructure is the "underlying structure" of a country and its economy, the fixed installations that it needs in order to function. These include roads, bridges, dams, the water and sewer systems, railways and subways, airports, and harbors. These are generally government-built and publicly owned.

To be precise, the water pipes in your house are part of the infrastructure OF YOUR HOUSE. They aren't part of the infrastructure of the community, though, because no one but you really cares if you have running water.

Correct about public water. It is infrastructure. I'm not sure it's anything the federal government should be involved in replacing...but if it comes down to spending money on another destroyer that will be around for 20 years and never fire it's guns in anger and replacing the lead pipes in Jackson, MS...I'll take the pipes.

Correct about human infrastructure. Not sure about healthcare being part of the equation but certainly educating the masses is something that is just a fact of life with most societies...the US is at a disadvantage when we just write off 40% of the nation deeming them "educated enough" with a HS diploma.

"Human infrastructure" is a made-up term that means "This isn't infrastructure, but I want to bullshit you to get money". And using it confirms that you're an idiot.

I am not afraid of them--I despise their degenerate lifestyle and I don't like my progeny exposed to it on prime time television EVERY night, EVERY show.

I am not afraid of them--I despise their degenerate lifestyle and I don't like my progeny exposed to it on prime time television EVERY night, EVERY show.

Ahm you're not woke.

When ButtPlug talks about laying pipe....

well, nevermind.... it's too easy... it's like making fun of a retard....
Well to him its infrastructure, then outfrastructure, then infrastructure, then outfrastructure, then....

"Human infrastructure" is a made-up term that means "This isn't infrastructure, but I want to bullshit you to get money". And using it confirms that you're an idiot.
Universal broadband is not infrastructure either--anymore than telephone, telegraph, television or trains are.

I am not afraid of them--I despise their degenerate lifestyle and I don't like my progeny exposed to it on prime time television EVERY night, EVERY show.I

Ahm you're not woke.
I guess that would be an understatement. LOL

I am not afraid of them--I despise their degenerate lifestyle and I don't like my progeny exposed to it on prime time television EVERY night, EVERY show.I

Ahm you're not woke.
I guess that would be an understatement. LOL

That's it you're cancelled

Universal broadband is not infrastructure either--anymore than telephone, telegraph, television or trains are.

I'd have to know specifically what you're referring to in regards to universal broadband. Trains, or at least train tracks, would be infrastructure in the same way roads would be. Likewise, the cross-country lines and poles that carry telegraph and landline telephone to a community are, or were when such things were largely in use. Cellphone towers that are privately owned by the cellphone company, however, are private property . . . although I could see a certain amount of vested community interest in keeping them up and running.

Forum List

Back