Pipe bombs found near Capitol on Jan. 6 are believed to have been placed the night before

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Pipe bombs found near Capitol on Jan. 6 are believed to have been placed the night before

Pipe bombs found near Capitol on Jan. 6 are believed to have been placed the night before (msn.com)
********​
********​
29 Jan 2021 ~~ By Dalton Bennett, Emma Brown, Sarah Cahlan, Josh Dawsey, Joyce Lee

The two pipe bombs that were discovered on Jan. 6 near the U.S. Capitol shortly before a mob stormed the building are believed to have been planted the night before, according to a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation and video footage obtained by The Washington Post.
The explosive devices, which were placed blocks from one another at the headquarters of the Republican and Democratic national committees, have been largely overshadowed by the violent insurrection at the Capitol. But finding the person suspected of planting both bombs remains a priority for federal authorities, who last week boosted the reward for tips leading to the person’s arrest from $50,000 to $75,000.

Comment:
So there were bombs placed near the capitol the night before Trump supposedly incited the riots, that began before and while he spoke....
This was and still is a false flag operation conducted by Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat terrorists (Antifa/BLM).
I hope they can find this person and expose the Progressive terrorists for what they are....

Pipe bombs found near Capitol on Jan. 6 are believed to have been placed the night before (msn.com)
********​
********​
29 Jan 2021 ~~ By Dalton Bennett, Emma Brown, Sarah Cahlan, Josh Dawsey, Joyce Lee

The two pipe bombs that were discovered on Jan. 6 near the U.S. Capitol shortly before a mob stormed the building are believed to have been planted the night before, according to a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation and video footage obtained by The Washington Post.
The explosive devices, which were placed blocks from one another at the headquarters of the Republican and Democratic national committees, have been largely overshadowed by the violent insurrection at the Capitol. But finding the person suspected of planting both bombs remains a priority for federal authorities, who last week boosted the reward for tips leading to the person’s arrest from $50,000 to $75,000.

Comment:
So there were bombs placed near the capitol the night before Trump supposedly incited the riots, that began before and while he spoke....
This was and still is a false flag operation conducted by Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat terrorists (Antifa/BLM).
I hope they can find this person and expose the Progressive terrorists for what they are....
I can't wait for the impeachment trial. So many knee jerkoffs are going to look sooooooooooooooooooo fookin stoopid.....lololol. All a preplanned scam. No matter how hard they tried, Wiley Coyote Libtard falls off the Grand Canyon again.................lolol

********​
********​

Comment:

Of course it was. It is the Reichstag all over again. Nazi's are nothing if not predictable.,

********​
********​

Comment:
It's almost like no one knew anything about a rally on 1/6 until the day it happened....

Except for the Democrat terrorists......how did they know before 1/6 that there would be a rally....how!!!!

Planted pipe bombs, barricades opened by police, grossly understaffed security. Smells like Democrats to me.
Yea...and Oathkeepers, Proudboys, three percenters are right in the thick of all of that...as well as some Capitol Police and very likely Republican/QAnon legislators

Look at the pictures and videos. You may have the person living down the street from you. Take a look and earn $100,000.

I'm by no means an expert but that figure could possibly be a woman ...judging by the slight build and gate (gait?)...

Look at the pictures and videos. You may have the person living down the street from you. Take a look and earn $100,000.

I'm by no means an expert but that figure could possibly be a woman ...judging by the slight build and gate (gait?)...
I thought the same thing. The shoes! Look at the color photo of the shoes.

I thought the same thing. The shoes! Look at the color photo of the shoes.
Not sure if that says a lot but we WILL be finding out shortly

Obama's sometimes legal partner and political adviser Bill Ayers is responsible for the deaths of his girlfriend and three others with a bomb intended for U.S. Soldiers at a Ft. Dix dance. He was allegedly the leader of a domestic terrorism network that targeted the Pentagon, corporate headquarters and military recruitment centers for the better part of a decade but charges were dismissed by a friendly federal judge because the FBI was considered the enemy at the time. Ayers went free and the FBI was accused of "illegal surveillance. My how times have changed.

I think that this shows how important it is to have an enquiry so that all of these areas are explored. We can all agree on that.
Repubs are scared to death that an inquiry will show how complicit they and their Orange King were in the January 6th Capitol attack.

They would rather hide in their holes than have the truth come to light.

I think that this shows how important it is to have an enquiry so that all of these areas are explored. We can all agree on that.
Repubs are scared to death that an inquiry will show how complicit they and their Orange King were in the January 6th Capitol attack.

They would rather hide in their holes than have the truth come to light.
Yes they seem to be circling the wagons on this one. I suppose if complicity is found then they will be a terrorist organisation ?

Forum List

Back