Pink Floyd Roger waters trashes USA and Israel

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Amazing that this evil ant can be such an ignoramus of hate . His levels of anti Semitism is on par with 1940s Hungary and Romanian

I wish this overrated has been bum would have died many decades ago
I quit all PF and this guy needs to be under ground

Last edited:
I wish this peon would just fall through the “thin ice “
He is illiterate in history as Jews are the indigenous folks of the land . He is also illiterate in science as there is not a dark side of the moon

Amazing that this evil ant can be such an ignoramus of hate . His levels of anti Semitism is on par with 1940s Hungary and Romanian

Wow. Did not know he was such a POS. Great musician, front man and conceptualist, but a total POS.

Wow. Did not know he was such a POS. Great musician, front man and conceptualist, but a total POS.
He has been a huge Jew hater for decades
. He should be tossed out of nyc and flown back to crappy uk

He has been a huge Jew hater for decades
. He should be tossed out of nyc and flown back to crappy uk
I have never ever followed the political or social view of musicians or actors, so I am sometimes surprise by this kind of information. Just never gave a damn for any of their views, never giving them the time of day, figuring they play and are paid to play not talk. It has probably allowed me better enjoyment of artistry and talent at what they brought to the world, than having to know their opinions on no musical or creative topics. Some are just sickos but great at what the do.

So its not just Trump this LSD popping heroin shooting toothless moron hates...he hates America and Israel too...

Looks like we have to go over who is actually indigenous to Palestine! Even according to the ridiculous Old Testament mythology the tribes of Israel as well as tribes of Judah and Benjamin were only in the area a relatively short time after they allegedly genocided the original inhabitants, had a war between themselves, after which Yahweh had other savage tribes remove them where the "lost tribes" assimilated with what are probably referred to today as Syrians although former NYC mayor Ed Koch felt Irish people were a lost Israelite tribe. :laugh: The point is Roger has every right to comment on the hypocrisy, ridiculousness and danger of the Kabbalistic regime to world peace. A century ago, H. G. Wells one of the world's greatest historians and futurists worried about the concept of inserting Zionists into Arab land saying it was selfish of the Zionists and would cause unnecessary conflict.

Last edited:

You’re a lowlife piece of shit.

So its not just Trump this LSD popping heroin shooting toothless moron hates...he hates America and Israel too...
Sounds like he hates everything.
He should change his name to Mikey.

1621059792773.jpeg

I am ?? Coming from an old fat rat who loves Waters ??

Roger seems pretty reasonable. Again though, I recall him being a self-hating Whitey to some extent.

I am ?? Coming from an old fat rat who loves Waters ??
Not at all. I have always hated Floyd. You’re a piece of shit for wishing another human being would die.

"This is not an equal conflict. When we’re talking about Gaza, we’re talking a barrel full of fish and the Israelis are shooting into it with hugely efficient weaponry.

They are murdering the inmates of an open prison. That is what they’re doing. Some of the inmates of the open prison are trying to fight back in whatever way they can, and occasionally they have resorted to sending homemade rockets across the walls of the prison that contains them.

And you can’t blame them for that. In fact, they have a moral obligation to resist the occupation by a foreign power of their land."

New Topics

Forum List

Back