Pink Floyd Roger waters trashes USA and Israel

I don't get why folks are triggered by open discussion of the Kabbalistic state.

"This is not an equal conflict" sounds like the history of the British empire.

You can’t ever win a battle with his juvenile comments of equal
He, like so many others, is caught up in Marxism. Regardless of right/wrong, good/bad, Israel is the oppressor and Palestine is oppressed so therefore Israel must be brought down and made more equal to Palestine. Using Waters process we would need to empty every bank account in Britain and send it to the former colonies that Britain invaded/created.

Amazing that this evil ant can be such an ignoramus of hate . His levels of anti Semitism is on par with 1940s Hungary and Romanian

I wish this overrated has been bum would have died many decades ago
I quit all PF and this guy needs to be under ground
Yeah, has there ever been as more overrated band than stupid fucking Pink Floyd? Lamest god damn music ever.

He, like so many others, is caught up in Marxism. Regardless of right/wrong, good/bad, Israel is the oppressor and Palestine is oppressed so therefore Israel must be brought down and made more equal to Palestine. Using Waters process we would need to empty every bank account in Britain and send it to the former colonies that Britain invaded/created.

Palestine was never a British colony.

Israel is a British/Rothchild creation. Moreover Britain created all of the countries over there post WW1 after they defeated the Ottomans. Britain also promised Israel to an Arabic tribe if they helped to defeat the Ottoman, then they pulled a card from the bottom of the deck and made it a Jewish homeland. That being said Jews have done a amazing job making it a first world like country.

Israel is a British/Rothchild creation. Moreover Britain created all of the countries over there post WW1 after they defeated the Ottomans. Britain also promised Israel to an Arabic tribe if they helped to defeat the Ottoman, then they pulled a card from the bottom of the deck and made it a Jewish homeland. That being said Jews have done a amazing job making it a first world like country.
It’s far nicer and safer than even the USA

Amazing that this evil ant can be such an ignoramus of hate . His levels of anti Semitism is on par with 1940s Hungary and Romanian

I wish this overrated has been bum would have died many decades ago
I quit all PF and this guy needs to be under ground
Yeah, has there ever been as more overrated band than stupid fucking Pink Floyd? Lamest god damn music ever.
They’re garbage

Forum List

Back