Pink - A great American

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Pink donates $500,000 to Australia's fire services as blaze rages out of control | Metro News

Pink has donated $500,000 (£382k) to emergency services in Australia, as devastating bushfires rage out of control.
The Just Give Me A Reason singer confirmed the news on Twitter, explaining she was heartbroken at the blaze.
Sharing a link to donation pages, the 40-year-old told fans: ‘I am totally devastated watching what is happening in Australia right now with the horrific bushfires. ‘I am pledging a donation of $500,000 directly to the local fire services that are battling so hard on the frontlines. ‘My heart goes out to our friends and family in Oz.’

Chwarae Teg. What a great gesture.

Pink donates $500,000 to Australia's fire services as blaze rages out of control | Metro News

Pink has donated $500,000 (£382k) to emergency services in Australia, as devastating bushfires rage out of control.
The Just Give Me A Reason singer confirmed the news on Twitter, explaining she was heartbroken at the blaze.
Sharing a link to donation pages, the 40-year-old told fans: ‘I am totally devastated watching what is happening in Australia right now with the horrific bushfires. ‘I am pledging a donation of $500,000 directly to the local fire services that are battling so hard on the frontlines. ‘My heart goes out to our friends and family in Oz.’

Looks like all places ran by progressives cannot find their ass with both hands.

Looks like all places ran by progressives cannot find their ass with both hands.
Australia is run by a trump mini me you ignorant fuck.

Scott John Morrison is an Australian politician who has been Prime Minister of Australia and leader of the Liberal Party since August 2018. He previously served in Cabinet from 2013 to 2018, including as Treasurer. Morrison was born in Sydney and studied economic geography at the University of New South Wales. He's a liberal prog. Can't find his ass with both hands nor can he apparently put out any fires started by muslims.

Scott John Morrison is an Australian politician who has been Prime Minister of Australia and leader of the Liberal Party since August 2018. He previously served in Cabinet from 2013 to 2018, including as Treasurer. Morrison was born in Sydney and studied economic geography at the University of New South Wales. He's a liberal prog. Can't find his ass with both hands nor can he apparently put out any fires started by muslims.
Why dont you read up on Aussie politics you stupid fuck. Then you might stop showing your trump brand ignorance.

Why dont you read up on Aussie politics you stupid fuck. Then you might stop showing your trump brand ignorance.
I think the point is Taint that you limie fucks wouldn't know 'conservative' if it beheaded you in a Mosque. Australia, is pretty much Britain with better weather, and worse beer. Their tax structures, social welfare, and lest we forget to mention, AMAZING immigration policies mirror your foul little island to a T. NONE of which are Conservative by any measure...you fuckin clowns have no idea what conservative is. You haven't for decades as all of your 'political' parties pretty much operate from the same Communist manual.

I think the point is Taint that you limie fucks wouldn't know 'conservative' if it beheaded you in a Mosque. Australia, is pretty much Britain with better weather, and worse beer. Their tax structures, social welfare, and lest we forget to mention, AMAZING immigration policies mirror your foul little island to a T. NONE of which are Conservative by any measure...you fuckin clowns have no idea what conservative is. You haven't for decades as all of your 'political' parties pretty much operate from the same Communist manual.
You are as ignorant as your fellow dribbler.learn a bit about the world ya holocaust denying piece of shit.

Australia’s pathetic PM reveals much about the right’s effort to deny reality | Nick Cohen

You are as ignorant as your fellow dribbler.learn a bit about the world ya holocaust denying piece of shit.

Australia’s pathetic PM reveals much about the right’s effort to deny reality | Nick Cohen
You are an anti-white apologist cuck...you have no room to call anyone ignorant.
MY POINT...since you are too dense to grasp it was...there are NO true conservatives in Australia or GBR. Your idea of conservative when compared to ours sets your conservatives at about the same position as our moderate Democrats.

Reading is fundamental...cuck.

New Topics

Forum List

Back