Pineapple on Pizza Poll

Does pineapple belong on pizza?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
One of the "age old" questions here in the USA..................

1664281899836.png

For me, I don't prefer it, but I don't hate it either.
If it's on ham and bacon pizza with thin crust, I tend to like it.

One of the "age old" questions here in the USA..................

View attachment 702162

For me, I don't prefer it, but I don't hate it either.
If it's on ham and bacon pizza with thin crust, I tend to like it.
I would/have eaten pizza like the one in the picture. I have no problem with pineapple on certain pizza, but some combinations of topping on pizzas probably should not include the pineapple.

Never ever. Nor does chicken belong on a pizza. Only Italian sausage, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, or ground beef at the worst.

Remove all the cheese, sauce and meat and put pineapple, strawberry,kiwi and whip cream. Maybe

One of the Pizza Huts in Mesquite, Tx that used to have a buffet, would have a dessert pizza that was THE BOMB!!!!

Custard spread on pizza crust, with thin sliced peaches and brown sugar/cinnamon crumbles on top and baked like that!!!
OMG IT WAS AWESOME!!!

I used to frequent a pizza buffet on Saturdays. There would be quiet a variety of pizza types/various toppings. For those that don't like a certain topping on that pizza, fine! Just don't get that pizza for yourself. There's plenty of other pizza to satisfy everyone.

I've had to cut back on the pizza. Had to loose a lot of weight.

My favorite pizza topping are chicken, pineapple and tomato.
But i like pineapple by itself, with ham or with steak as well

One of the Pizza Huts in Mesquite, Tx that used to have a buffet, would have a dessert pizza that was THE BOMB!!!!

Custard spread on pizza crust, with thin sliced peaches and brown sugar/cinnamon crumbles on top and baked like that!!!
OMG IT WAS AWESOME!!!

That would be Cici's Pizza, would it? We used to call them "Feces Pizza", when I lived in Irving. :laughing0301:

New Topics

Forum List

Back