Pin the blame on the Donkey...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
There is no baby formula... Putin

This is the party of tax & blame

The good news is fake news is pinned..
Norah odonnel just flipped the switch on 60 minutes... of all places after the leslie stahl debacle.

Others will follow,

JSak is leaving the White House for the Titanic for some reason... ahhh money.

I always call the White House Press Corps to wish the departing press secretary good luck, no exeption here, she did really well considering with what she had to work.

Kind of like the joker's face surgeon.

Election Eve coming up will be a sad Hillary
Night 4 MeanaSNBC..

In a collective shift back to journalism,
They will blame biden and harris.

Is this a great country or what.

Apparently male donkeys are called jackasses...

Who knew ??

I just googled

what are
donkeys known for ?

Results: do you mean isn't Jen Psaki the greatest Press Secretary in American history ?

You see what i have to work with..

Attachments

• http___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_181105112842-donkey-elephant-top.jpg
    http___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_181105112842-donkey-elephant-top.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Here's my list of Xiden's putrid record as prez:
Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula, WTF????
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

• Banned
I blame the donkey for the condition of the road surface.

It's the ass' fault.
I thought announcing yesterday that "we can only fight one war at a time..." from the Admiral..

Led me to think is there anything else they can do to bring this country down ?

Somewhere between red darken room doors there are very communists plotting

I can hear someone say we go after the baby formula
that they will notice

let's run that up the flagpole and see who salutes

There is no baby formula... Putin

This is the party of tax & blame

The good news is fake news is pinned..
Norah odonnel just flipped the switch on 60 minutes... of all places after the leslie stahl debacle.

Others will follow,

JSak is leaving the White House for the Titanic for some reason... ahhh money.

I always call the White House Press Corps to wish the departing press secretary good luck, no exeption here, she did really well considering with what she had to work.

Kind of like the joker's face surgeon.

Election Eve coming up will be a sad Hillary
Night 4 MeanaSNBC..

In a collective shift back to journalism,
They will blame biden and harris.

Is this a great country or what.

Apparently male donkeys are called jackasses...

Who knew ??

I just googled

what are
donkeys known for ?

Results: do you mean isn't Jen Psaki the greatest Press Secretary in American history ?

You see what i have to work with..
They still have the greatest vote fraud apparatus ever assembled.....Don't count those chickens.

• Banned
They still have the greatest vote fraud apparatus ever assembled.....Don't count those chickens.
How will they stuff The Ballot Box this time

The greatest gift they continue to enjoy is the ignorance of sum American voter.

Such is the nature of tribal partisan politics.

Our wings are killing us.

P3gYuW4.gif
When one side ( Of sadly only two ) Supports Pedo/NAMBLA Activities and Forced Diversitry at any cost and an end of Private Firearms Ownership over Sensible Firearms Restrictions (I Know Both Sides do it ) its ok to pick a side

When one side ( Of sadly only two ) Supports Pedo/NAMBLA Activities and Forced Diversitry at any cost and an end of Private Firearms Ownership over Sensible Firearms Restrictions (I Know Both Sides do it ) its ok to pick a side
"The side" for many of us is opposite the two ends of the political spectrum.

They are more similar in their behaviors to each other than they are to us.

usiMlyn.jpg

Is there room for a 3rd party in the centre/middle ?
There is for me, at least as long as it lasts. There is only one (1) party which is serious about changing the system under which these thugs operate.

Our current system incentivizes and rewards the worst behaviors of its participants. And we put up with it. I'm a one-issue voter now.

#ForwardParty

Last edited:

Forum List

Back