Pillow Boy Mike Lindell Gets BOOTED from Republican Governors' Event

Because he is crazy as a shithouse rat?
Actually, I just got word that he actually had credentials to be there, but the organizers got word that he was going to confront Governors like Kemp from GA and make a big stink, so he got disinvited.

More cancel culture from the conservative/Republican Party of America.
You just got word? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Te pillow guy must be an amazing American patriot to garner so much hate from the democrats. Makes me like him more. He should run for office.
More proof of just how rudderless The Cult is.

No policy concerns.

Just raw hatred of the other.

This is why they support pedophiles in their ranks.
Funny coming from a Pedo Joe Bidenista Cultist..

Mike Lindell appeared in a pro-life movie taking a wrecking ball to a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic.

So yes, he's awesome.:)

Most of the story is related by unidentified unverified "Officials". Isn't there a single story unearthed by left wing "investigative reporters" in modern times that doesn't rely on unverified information by unidentified sources? If the sources can't be verified the story is fiction.

Yeah but all those stories quoting “unnamed sources” were TRUE. That’s why Trump was half crazy to find the source of the leaks.

Most of the story is related by unidentified unverified "Officials". Isn't there a single story unearthed by left wing "investigative reporters" in modern times that doesn't rely on unverified information by unidentified sources? If the sources can't be verified the story is fiction.

Yeah but all those stories quoting “unnamed sources” were TRUE. That’s why Trump was half crazy to find the source of the leaks.
Which ones turned out to be true? Russia collusion? :auiqs.jpg:

I love the mean comments about my pillow. You got admit they’re pretty funny.

I read that my pillow was filled with gravel and nightmares

I read another one that the reason the pillows are so soft is because the bags are filled with rats

I read another one saying that the pillow is filled with live rats but they sell it with a bat to keep the rats still

those are the only ones I remember but there’s a whole lot of them.

Forum List

Back