Pilgrim's Electoral College Prediction Thread

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
With one day to go before the first polls close what do you predict the electoral college results will be?

You can explain why if you want or just post your prediction. Winner gets bragging rights and some rep points from me (now you're excited, aren't you! :lmao:)

My prediction:

Romney:301
Obama: 237

I feel that a few people, when polled, actually say Obama but when they get in the booth are going to pick Romney. I think it will be a very close race in each state.

Popular vote...I think Romney wins the popular by ~1,000,000 votes.

What are your predictions?

Last edited:
I say you (the OP) are close to what will happen. I certainly agree that Romney is likely to win the popular vote, proving to me once again that America is not completely full of fools.

I agree also that there are many people that are afraid to speak against Obama or to say that they will not vote for him...but when they get to that booth, there's nobody watchin'!

Last edited:
Obama- 278

Romney- 260

You seem to have Romney winning every swing state. Unlikely to happen. Mitt peaked two weeks ago.

Not all of them but many yes. I could be wrong and you could be right, only time will tell ;)

Bones, what number do you think obama will get in the Electoral College?

Honestly don't know but I'm cautiously and optimistically thinking that Romney maybe might win possibly but if he does it will be by a close margin. I think.

:lol:

Either way I don't see any landslides. However, I'd love to be wrong about that and see an R&R landslide so I can come back here on Wed and eat my words!

One thing I will be grateful for, regardless of who wins? Those damn robo calls will stop. We're up to call number 7 or 8 just today and it isn't even 5pm yet. Bob Barker called today. wtf? lol I stopped answering the phone last week..

Honestly don't know but I'm cautiously and optimistically thinking that Romney maybe might win possibly but if he does it will be by a close margin. I think.

:lol:

Either way I don't see any landslides. However, I'd love to be wrong about that and see an R&R landslide so I can come back here on Wed and eat my words!

One thing I will be grateful for, regardless of who wins? Those damn robo calls will stop. We're up to call number 7 or 8 just today and it isn't even 5pm yet. Bob Barker called today. wtf? lol I stopped answering the phone last week..

yeah i made the mistake of saying "Sure you can" when a polling place asked me a few years ago if they could call me again....i didn't know that meant they would tell EVERY polling place to call me!

All of you liberals counting Colorado and Virginia in Obama's column are sorely mistaken. Any state you see Obama polling below 50% in, he's in trouble, REGARDLESS of the poll.

Obama wins Ohio and WI and its good night team Romney.

FL is looking a lot closer than many thought, take FL away from Romney and give team Romney Ohio, shit gets real folks.

gonna be a barn burner but I thin Obama is the right guy again. And talking about what happens behind those curtains when voting, lets not forget the far right rebellious types that dont care for Mormonism. Also, there is a strong cry for a third party, those votes might hurt Romney. At last we will find out tomorrow.

All of you liberals counting Colorado and Virginia in Obama's column are sorely mistaken.

it wont matter if Obama wins Ohio, WI, Iowa and Nevada. CO and Virgina wont matter at that point. I think VA goes Romney, its a old GOP cash cow, its not going Democrat this election.

Forum List

Back