Piles of Bricks are Appearing Again

Hey -- free bricks! Just pull your truck up and load it up!
Unarmed protests at the capital are insurrection and cause for summary execution and a year and a half of unsupported democrat witch hunts and unconstitutional incarcerations, but democrat supported, armed and violent riots are OK. WTF is wrong with this picture.

More RWNJ, Q NUT, BS.

Right-wing media has long been convinced any pallets of bricks are solely the property of anti-fascist activists.

And on Friday night, Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) was tripped up over the conspiracy theory.

“@CapitolPolice why are there 20 pallets of bricks one block from the House Office Buildings?” Boebert tweeted, apparently alluding to the standard bricks the right believes are owned by potential antifa activists.

1656492536791.png

Construction workers also said that police contacted them and mandated that they cover the bricks.

1656492686186.png

They believe ANYTHING..................................but the truth, just like their dear leader.

I don't think he knows. Do you expect them to have labels that say RIOT WEAPONS COURTESY GEORGE SOROS?

I don't. But I guarantee it's some sort of leftist "activism" group.
If one goes to the trouble of taking pics and posting a story one can get an address and the laden ticket with be stuffed under one of the straps holding the bundle.
I do doubt the entire narrative of partisan political members since they enjoy being liars.

Forum List

Back